Permanent Run Bug Management

Discuss Median XL!
Mordekaiser
Prowler
16 | 0
Hello,

I'm sure if you've played some Median you may have noticed the bug where the new sprint command locks on and will not turn off no matter what you do (it will constantly drain you down to 0 and force your character to run until they cant). Sometimes it turns off after you die, or if you reload the map.

This bug is annoying but was not that big to deal with while leveling, however I am now starting to clear ubers and have found it incredibly hard to deal with (having to run up to creeps and then root myself to ensure I wasn't getting the def debuff). Does anybody now what exactly triggers this bug so I can avoid it, or more importantly has anyone found a quick way to clear it if it gets stuck? I cant keep reloading the game and my progress but it's driving me insane.
jeremymconley
Fallen
1 | 0
I noticed that my mouse side button still triggers the run command like it did in vanilla. Before the side mouse button was the alt to "R" to choose between run or walk. Now it seems like the removed second commands for hotkeys but left this one in.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This usually happens to me when I rebind my Mouse 4 and Mouse 5 keys. If I use my mouse software to set them back to default, it usually un-sticks the permanent Run. Then I can go back to my mouse software and rebind them (swap profiles) again and continue normally.