Vesseldin Discussion

Discuss Median XL!
Liberec1234
Prowler
19 | 1
Instead of voidstream i went for herr donner cos i dont have mana issues and it gives me more dmg and 6sox instead of 3. As for gloves im currently using honorfics with +energy, phys spell dmg and tcd% and i have plenty of mo space left. Money is issue rly. cos i could easly MO gear with + phys spell dmg

Edit: Im playing pure vessels from begining. Early on i supported myself with easy +skills rw's
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In a2 hell, vessel damage is unreliable and stupid hard to scale. My oSkill attacks do the vast majority of my damage while demiurge and sacred armor make me semi tanky.

Overall, 4/10... both holy and unholy are probably better options. Only play neutraldin if you want to play something new and like the playstyle of vessels
Liberec1234
Prowler
19 | 1
I agree. Hard start, semi good later on, but after i struggled with nightmare ball and in hell vessels lack dmg.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Liberec1234 wrote:Instead of voidstream i went for herr donner cos i dont have mana issues and it gives me more dmg and 6sox instead of 3. As for gloves im currently using honorfics with +energy, phys spell dmg and tcd% and i have plenty of mo space left. Money is issue rly. cos i could easly MO gear with + phys spell dmg

Edit: Im playing pure vessels from begining. Early on i supported myself with easy +skills rw's

Herr donner looks great.

I havnt tried honorfics yet, if shrine crafts are good late game, honorfic would be better than TU and RW. So far, I Mo to get all res to 75 and Im broke.

Pure vessel also, the biggest problem I have so far are the range of those vessel, it's just so low. Im very optimist about late game, I think once you get multiple piece from the set or well rolled craft, this build should have no problem doing majority of the content.

Edit: Just found and played around with Heartrend, was able to get Lifeblood proc. Would on strike proc as well?
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Liberec1234 wrote:
Edit: Just found and played around with Heartrend, was able to get Lifeblood proc. Would on strike proc as well?

Yes, on strike procs work with vessels. Procs with arrow or knife throw on striking allow you scale some of your damage off attack damage.
Katchenz
Fallen
1 | 0
As of right now, I'm level 105 and have done all the 105 dungeons and isle of the sunless sea with a pure Vesseldin build and haven't had much of an issue. I've been stacking +skills and magic damage. Used Kali on gloves. Vindictress (Angel Star).. Although Herr Donner may be better. I've maxxed both vessels and both passives for the vessels, 7 in rapture to get rid of movement speed penalty on sacred armor, maxxed sacred armor and the rest goes into deniurge for the tanky minions and + stats

My only real issue is the lack of synergy between resurrect and the rest of the build. I feel like having an active uber skill in a build focused on buffs is kind of silly. The ressurects just die instantly and do next to no damage as I don't have any + minion damage/life. Very underwhelming. The only resurrects I've found useful were the nightmares in isle of the sunless sea because they could tank the angels
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Should we ignore Resurrection in this case and add more to Demiurge ?
PhoenixRising
Stone Warrior
32 | 7
Elmore wrote:Should we ignore Resurrection in this case and add more to Demiurge ?

Most likely, yea. Probably look for a good OSkill as well, as Vesseldin is pretty much set-and-forget, it wouldn't hurt to have active damage from something useful.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ressurect is enough as 1-pointer
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What oSkills are people using and what source? I find melee oSkill more comfortable to play but having a hard time finding a melee weapon with +skills, +spell damage, and a good oSkill.

With that said, shock flower on an amulet has been my goto for awhile.