Vesseldin Discussion

Discuss Median XL!
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
I know there's another post about vesseldin, but the post is diluted with so much none sense, starting a new serious discussion.

Skill wise, I think it's pretty straight forward, Max vessels and the 2 buff skill. Rest into 1 pointers.
Demiurge, besides more mana, the tooltip stays the same. Is the tooltip missing information?

Things affect vessel damage
► Show Spoiler

Does anyone know how is the damage calculated?

Items:
early game:
► Show Spoiler

Mid game:
► Show Spoiler

Im stopping right here, because I just realized the linked items are the old ones, so for each items, you will need to manually look them up. I will edit the post later and manually copy past the stats of new items for more serious discussion.
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
What kind of stat allocation is best for vesseldin?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How far are you? I just did Noprmal with crap gear (Pax Mystica as Wepaon et.) and a naked Bloodmage.

I maxed the Vessels, Life and Death, Demiurge and Scourges. Hoplite and the rest 1pt. Now starting Nightmare with a little bit improved gear - some TUs and Kali
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
olly613 wrote:What kind of stat allocation is best for vesseldin?

I went for Energy at the start until I could confortably cast Demiurge and Sacred Armor, then full on Vitality. Demiurge Gives such massive stat boosts that you can equip anything and without serious energy factor gear putting points into Energy seems like a waste (diminishing returns kick in).
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Ok, that makes sense. I will try that out aswell.Seems to be leveling slow, at least for me. I am only level 11, but i feel like my damage is pitiful haha.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
You may need something to supplement the damage until you can devote fully to Vesseldin. One of the Paladin weapons has Apocalypse on it, and Addertongue has Winter Avatar; the latter I've found trivializes most enemies. I'm doing that until I can switch over properly in my game.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
olly613 wrote:Ok, that makes sense. I will try that out aswell.Seems to be leveling slow, at least for me. I am only level 11, but i feel like my damage is pitiful haha.

the beginning was a little bit slow for me too, but it got better and better.

i am going mana as far as possible
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Thank you for this topic with useful information.

There are a couple questions about Vessels
Cast speed affects Vessel?
Can Vessel trigger any skills from gear?
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Elmore wrote:Thank you for this topic with useful information.

There are a couple questions about Vessels
Cast speed affects Vessel?
Can Vessel trigger any skills from gear?

No and No except when skill is casted with "on killing blow"
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
olly613 wrote:Ok, that makes sense. I will try that out aswell.Seems to be leveling slow, at least for me. I am only level 11, but i feel like my damage is pitiful haha.

You will notice a big jump in your dps once you hit level 18. And then get some cold res and farm meph a bit and you should be good to go