Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
We're happy to announce that after months in the making, we have provided translations for Median XL. Though this is still a Work-in-Progress project by the community, we have determined that the following languages below are ready for release.
There may still be bugs or grammatical issues present in these translations, so for this reason this announcement will act as a Bugs/Feedback thread for translations as well.
These translations are maintained by members of the community voluntarily, so these translations may not be completely up to date upon the next patch and mistakes will be expected.
Do not post bugs and feedback that are unrelated to translations, post them in this thread instead: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23335

Languages updated to 2.8:
Russian translated by Anhe1 and Kambala - Download Image

LANGUAGES NOT UP TO DATE:
Chinese (Simplified Only) translated by CaiMiao and Zahariel - Project 项目地址 Mirror 国内分流 Image
Spanish translated by Seekers, XanderTheOne, Jforte, Ignacius and Diaco Image
French translated by Wasp and Rumblealex - Feedback Image
Italian translated by Loki86 Image
Polish translated by MY4SG4, Nasghar and Hubix Image

CANCELED LANGUAGES:
Languages under this won't be revived unless there is a community effort in place which updates it to the current patch, similar to what happened with the Polish translation (which the effort was done using a public GitHub repository).
German translated by Gavin_K88, Madtrick, Medifrag, Femigaming and Fbkkrieger

Installation
Installation is relatively simple, download your preferred language, put the file (an MPQ, do not open this MPQ) within the Diablo 2 folder where Sigma is installed, and then go to the Launcher Settings and set your preferred Game Language. These are text only translations.
Thanks to CallMeCrazySam for a installation video for translations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpiKk4xhsfs

Special thanks to:
Wasp for initiating translations as a community project.
Whist for helping code the game to allow better support for translations.
Kambala for his Qtbleditor tool.
CaiMiao for additional tools.
Athudes for providing assistance on the Russian translation

Special Notes
Some parts of the languages (like base items, unique names, rifts, dungeons, etc...) have not been translated to allow for searching in the Docs and minimal issues in D2Stats.

Any non-translation related Bugs and Feedback please report in the Bugs and Feedback thread for the current season

BEFORE REPORTING ANY BUGS WITH TRANSLATIONS:
- Ensure that you do not crash in the same scenario with no translation selected.
- Check that you are using the latest version of the translation. (It does not auto-update)
Etamin
Fallen
1 | 0
Thank you for those translations. Will you be updating them? I noticed all languages has not translated skill tree names, items names, some enemies names and signet of learning in character tab. Will you be fixing it?
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,
It's related with documentation/guides and other tools like D2stats . Many of players couldn't get full experience of Sigma with full translations for now.
Like translated names of Veteran Monsters and their drops. If you don't know which monsters and items to look for you will miss thing like Veteran challenge . So Translations requires sections on site/forum to be 100% players friendly.
Edited by MY4SG4 5 years.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@MY4SG4 love u :*
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
After installing the translation (RU), Custom Font (Author: Unknown) stops working. Is there a solution? Not comfortable to read standard font.
sastasior
Cultist
21 | 0
Danke sir work like ciastko z kremem + coffe do tego
N3cro
Invader
9 | 0
Really? Thanks !
hdlimon
Destroyer
7 | 0
I always played the game in Russian but I know a little English and the only thing that requires translation in my opinion is just the names of objects and locations. Please add a file version with full translation of everything, let people decide what they need
N3cro
Invader
9 | 0
Hello!
I have problem..

when I want to see the equipment, it crashes me with an error.
Polish spol

https://zapodaj.net/2f197803d263c.bmp.html[url]Image[/url]

edit:
ok, its work! Open game Laucher and click play.
I click icon Diablo2.exe < not work.
MironTV
Fallen
1 | 0
yeah nice ! thanks for this!