I need a necro guide

Discuss Median XL!
Catalufo
Imp
4 | 0
I started when Sigma was released, I had never played MedianXL before and I'm quite lost...
I reached act 4 in Nightmare and I get basically 1 shot by any poison damage or any damage at all.. I feel like my minions do almost no damage, I don't know what to do :(

I'm mainly maxing the summoner tree and the poison nova as well as the corpses that explode and do fire damage but still, I feel like I'm going very slow and I get 1 shot at the first hit...

Any ideas?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ur skilling everything wrong. But anyway summon necro is worst build in median atm so just drop it and resspec. Melee or Xbow is the way to go.
Catalufo
Imp
4 | 0
smartasss wrote:Ur skilling everything wrong. But anyway summon necro is worst build in median atm so just drop it and resspec. Melee or Xbow is the way to go.

How about you tell me what I'm doing wrong instead of just pointing out?

I don't know man, saying this and saying nothing is helping me the same :/
prowordz
Destroyer
6 | 0
Check the old guide center. A few necro summoners are on there. The necro summoner hasnt had its update yet (look forward to it next patch). I believe its still viable just will need to look for different items since most of them were revamped.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
He is still strong, easy to play with max embalming, skeleton and, if you like, rampagors, rest 1 pointer.

Totem max cold/fire, starter weapon the tiered unique marrow staff, upgraded T4, some rares and you can easily do nightmare and start hell to get your easy-charms. Later watch out for Laz-set...all in all a good farmer.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Totems dont buff merc with is main dmg dealer in the build so summon nec is utter trash.
Catalufo
Imp
4 | 0
prowordz wrote:Check the old guide center. A few necro summoners are on there. The necro summoner hasnt had its update yet (look forward to it next patch). I believe its still viable just will need to look for different items since most of them were revamped.

Oh, I didn't know that...
Any idea when the next patch is coming up?
prowordz
Destroyer
6 | 0
Sorry, I do not. It will probably be awhile though.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:Totems dont buff merc with is main dmg dealer in the build so summon nec is utter trash.

Sorry...that is bullshit :mrgreen:
Catalufo
Imp
4 | 0
So reading that necro is most likely the worst class right now, it looks like I'll have to play something else...