Discuss Median XL!
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just had some kind of AR rollover glitch where I got 2 combat shrines and wasn't able to hit anything any more until both expired. Character sheet showed 95% chance to hit but it was 5%. Screenshot
JSTM
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Bug with Town portal or Infernal Machine: Town portal disappeared when I used it and I was left at town without a portal to enter.

It wasnt lag either because I didnt get DCd and I was able to do everything normally. I just walked back to Infernal Machine, and it happened twice in one game.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Buffy wrote:...

I didn't delete your post, but I can probably help explain why it happened.

We have never aimed to create a "D2 remaster" or to remain true to the vanilla game. Median is its own aRPG built on a heavily modified version of the original engine.

Your comment is the equivalent of going on a DotA site and being upset that you can't base build like in Warcraft 3, or going on the Grim Dawn site and complaining that it's not Titan Quest anymore.

Cheers.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Sometimes on random occasions my character is suddenly unable to walk. I can teleport just fine, but walking is impossible. It works again once I press ESC once, but yeah... I assume some pop up window on windows 10 causes it, cause whrn that happens I can‘t get my mouse in the bottom right corner either. (That happened in my assur Video where my mouse just stopped suddenly before I was able to reach the charm: https://youtu.be/V1FgB9Dy2Pc at around 0:44)

So yeah it would be nice if pop-ups like that wouldn‘t get in the way of median. That never happened in previous patches btw.

Also this:
► Show Spoiler

Because the way it is now, I have like 20 runestones in my chest, but not a single essence, since I regularly upgrade that charm while I farm.
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No loot on Astro kill, no charm or items, not sigma only cause it happened to me few days before sigma on different spot

► Show Spoiler
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you open a portal on the stairs of the void final room and then cilck to enter it from town, the portal just disappears and you stay in town. Tried it twice with the same result.
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ive had a bug come up a few times where as an Amazon, if I die and Pagan Rites triggers from Kabraxis Chest, it revives me during death screen but I have to close the game as it will never respawn me correctly.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
Please increase the space for fighting Juris Khan in in Kingdom of Shadows or reduce the number of citizen in the fighting area because its impossible to actually move there when you have a "bad" run OR add a loop to run around in to kite the citizen. this fight is less about skill and more about luck of how many citizen spawn there because you cant do anything when you get surrounded by them and dont have a low cooldown teleport or windform/whirlwind which is just stupid

also the rubberbanding is horrible
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Some feedback from me:

TL DR ;
Pros: Resolution, hotkeys, ctrl-click, throwsin, current state of Broadside Skill
Cons; Sprinting, Mana Issues across all builds, both sentry skills in assassin tree, Cyclone Oskill.
Mixed feelings: quest locks, Laughing Ghost, time required to level character past ~110

Overall gameplay;
► Show Spoiler

Commenting classes i tried:

ASSASSIN
► Show Spoiler

DRUID
► Show Spoiler
MaxPower
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Image So I equip my two Lacerator's and this happens...any idea why guys?