Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
A + physical/magic resist display for mercs would be good to have like our characters have.
mralien
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi there. Already posted this as a new thread but I guest posting here would get me answer quicker so here it is.
Could anyone point out whether this is a known bug? Or did I do anything wrong?
The skill is supposed to be +15 when equipped but instead I only got +3
Before

After
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mralien wrote:Hi there. Already posted this as a new thread but I guest posting here would get me answer quicker so here it is.
Could anyone point out whether this is a known bug? Or did I do anything wrong?
The skill is supposed to be +15 when equipped but instead I only got +3
Before

After

It‘s working as intended. You own that skill and have put points into it. That‘s why you only gain a bonus of +3 instead of +15. it‘s been the same in cLoD since forever.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Its +15 if the affix is +15 to x (your class only).
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
if i said assisn only then it would, but since you own that skill it only gives +3, any other char would be +15
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
It would be really good to have stances on LMB. I'm getting muscle ache problems in wrist from using shift+LMB for skills.

Other possibility is to allow AHK scripts for characters using stances to make skill switching easier if we must have stance on RMB.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stances on LMB aren't really possible because of game limitations (no interaction with doors/chests/funky interactions in other places). I think it was looked into for a while, but deemed not possible or just too chaotic.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Thank you for clarifying that Crash. Perhaps simply having it as a toggled buff (i.e. no duration, just on / off) would be better then?

If the unlimited time is difficult for some reason then maybe just set it to a really long value like 24 hours or something (longer than any game would ever last)?

That way we can use the RMB as usual.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Buff duration of raven heart is bugged. Or the displayed number simply has nothing to do with the real buff duration.
at skill level 58 it shows 138 sec but in fact it is only 30 seconds.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
There were a lot of good improvements with the release of Sigma, as well as patches leading up to it. But there are a few that (to me) overshadow these new features/changes that make the game much less enjoyable to play.

For instance, the current state of run/walk is a disaster. I'm sure new players won't know any better but it really is shit. Having to hold a button for a few seconds of running, followed by a much longer cooldown period (compared to the run duration) isn't an improvement, nor is it fixing anything because run wasn't broken. The old way made more sense. Increased movement at the cost of zero defense and heavily reduced block was a trade off and for some builds or specific situations, it was worth it. Increasing base movement speed and removing the run feature and stamina orb would be better than what exists now. Or just revert to the old way.

Gating ubers behind level requirements. This is probably the worst thing to happen to this game, ever. I won't dive to deep into this but my main problem is that I can't wrap my head around making more than 1 character a season. There are a lot of interesting sus (like the orange text ones) and theory crafting a build while staring at a newly found item is fun but then reality sets in and the thought of leveling a new class to 120+ is god awful. The current season is mostly exempt from this as there were ways of farming xp relatively quickly. With the new one it will be much more apparent. Ideally I'd like to level 2 or maybe 3 different classes in a season, try out some new items, and fail horribly at making something build-worthy. In previous median patches that was enjoyable because a new toon could be rolled in a less than a day, playing solo, doing self-tcows, etc. I think each season there is satisfaction of doing each uber the first time but having to go through the same xp grind for every character in Sigma is a time-sink and the feeling of accomplishment is gone the second time around. Rolling a new class is just too time consuming now. For myself, this means sticking with classes that I know, which means I'm much less likely to try something new in the future. The whole xp rework and uber level requirement feels like a shit attempt at getting people to play longer. I'd much rather play several classes over 6 - 8 weeks, than just one for a few weeks before waving the white flag.

I do appreciate that the multiplayer xp bonuses are being adjusted, as I prefer playing p1 while on realm and am more interested in what a build is capable of at the standard difficulty. Now I won't feel as torn between playing p1 vs spending time finding multiplayer games. Its a step in the right direction but the game was much more enjoyable before.