Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
(Feedback)

Acid Fiends have sucked since forever. What if instead of Elvensong being the synergy that grants avoid through Symbiosis, its Poison Flash instead? This would give a bit them more life through the existing synergy to Acid Fiends. Then, since several other summons from other classes gain awesome buffs through other passive skills in their respective trees, fiends could gain the benefits of Symbiosis. The 100% life regen would be too op at 20 seconds, so maybe 10 to 20% effectiveness for that specifically, but 20% avoid would make them much more useful in late game. As is it now, they get destroyed way too quickly, and its a bit too costly damage-wise to be filling gear slots with summon gear.

Swapping the lighting spell damage to any other spell damage (poison????????) for the Mythal/Symbiosis synergy would be a nice improvement too. The lightning spell damage is kinda pointless since only 5 people are going to play Stormfront builds per ladder.
1370xg01
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Barrels in Duncraig uber are invisible
Quov Tsin spells also
(+TEGANZE attack is invisible)
And I'm a single player.
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cant complete Yshari Sanctum! The game always crash in the same area! the 4 area in the Woods...
"Location : , line # 1437 Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 6fb1eb30"

testet 3 times!
Obiben
Prowler
15 | 0
Bug report: trap rat abilities don't work with throwing knife categorized as "dagger class". Either the abilities should work or the weapons should be recategorized.
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bug - Kabraxis is healing despite any player deaths. Doesn't appear to be on minion death either.
vitos21340
Banned
10 | 4
Deathlord problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... JqbDddVcmI
cast again to turn off dont work!!!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Obiben wrote:Bug report: trap rat abilities don't work with throwing knife categorized as "dagger class". Either the abilities should work or the weapons should be recategorized.

Thematic Consistency is subjectively more important than Weapon Class. Let's say there's a Mace Runeword called "The Crushinator", it wouldn't make much sense to put it into a magical Scepter.

With respect, I'd say that kind of thing is honestly just common sense.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Some thoughts on Assassin (just my opinion, but I'd be interested in thoughts of experienced players).

1. Perfect Being seems to be a way to give sin more survivability - it's still squishy compared to other classes but the worst part is that you have to supermax a level 24 skill just to get that. Since we can only max about 4 skills in endgame this plus Prismatic Cloak are taking up a lot of skill points and reducing the class's power and diversity.

2. A minor point, but assassins also suffer from using weapons such as throwing knives that have only 2 sockets.

3. Beacon. The bomb never goes anywhere useful (might be better if it aimed a bit more like Graveyard?). Most people seem to take Beacon for the run speed, so the bomb gets in the way with half the screen turning yellow (the wrong half!). Perhaps we could make the bomb less graphics-intensive, so we can see what's happening on-screen?
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
My computer restarted, and now I have to install again? It seems a bit weird, and I am playing single player, so will I loose everything? I was playing just fine, then I restarted my computer, and now this happened. Wtf?
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
JeppeAndersen wrote:My computer restarted, and now I have to install again? It seems a bit weird, and I am playing single player, so will I loose everything? I was playing just fine, then I restarted my computer, and now this happened. Wtf?

Do you actually think this is a median problem... if this actually happened the way you say you might want to consider a full OS reinstall.