Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Suicide Note jewel is adding +20 to the item's level requirement instead of just +10.

Fluffhead
Imp
5 | 0
Crash wrote:
Fluffhead wrote:enfillade loses CD after you level it up, until new act / game

It takes a certain number of base point to remove the cooldown.

"Keep it maxed until level 10" or something to have no cooldown.

I know that. I'm saying it loses it's CD when you spend a point on the skill. Even at lvl 1. There are random triggers which bring back the actual tooltip cooldown until you spend another point in it?

OR are you saying if its has 4/5 points spent it will have a cooldown, but 5/5 won't. then once past 10 base points it will still have no cooldown if its 10/15 or something?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fluffhead wrote:
Crash wrote:
Fluffhead wrote:enfillade loses CD after you level it up, until new act / game

It takes a certain number of base point to remove the cooldown.

"Keep it maxed until level 10" or something to have no cooldown.

I know that. I'm saying it loses it's CD when you spend a point on the skill. Even at lvl 1. There are random triggers which bring back the actual tooltip cooldown until you spend another point in it?

OR are you saying if its has 4/5 points spent it will have a cooldown, but 5/5 won't. then once past 10 base points it will still have no cooldown if its 10/15 or something?

1/1 no cooldown, 1/2 cooldown, etc yea. has to be maxed til lvl 10 or wahtever the icon says. once you get 10 points in it, youre fine after that.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
theidleone wrote:Suicide Note jewel is adding +20 to the item's level requirement instead of just +10.]

No, it's doing exactly what it says it does.
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Helzopro wrote:
theidleone wrote:Suicide Note jewel is adding +20 to the item's level requirement instead of just +10.]

I don't understand what you mean.
The new level requirement of the item once socketed with a Suicide Note should be 110, not 120.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
theidleone wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

The new level requirement of the item once socketed with a Suicide Note should be 110, not 120.

The jewel requires lvl 110 to use, and add 10 levels requirement to the item, so if you use another suicide note it puts it to 130 and so on.

1 suicide note requires level 120.
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Helzopro wrote:
theidleone wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

The jewel requires lvl 110 to use, and add 10 levels requirement to the item, so if you use another suicide note it puts it to 130 and so on.

1 suicide note requires level 120.

Hmmm. I see what you mean. This is not how it functioned last season. Why would they change the level requirement from 100 to 110 and keep the 10 level increase? It's essentially adding a 20 level increase for the first one in an item, given that the vast majority of end-game items have a level requirement of 100. It seems like an unintended compound effect.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
theidleone wrote:Hmmm. I see what you mean.

Pretty sure it works exactly how the COTW work so its intended to add 10 req level to the item, the 110 is just for it to make the item that level incase you were to put them in say honorific boots etc.
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Helzopro wrote:
theidleone wrote:Hmmm. I see what you mean.

Pretty sure it works exactly how the COTW work so its intended to add 10 req level to the item, the 110 is just for it to make the item that level incase you were to put them in say honorific boots etc.

The issue is that the level 110 requirement plus the +10 level increase means the trade-off of putting the jewel in a level 100 item is 20 levels worth of mystic orbs.

I guess we can agree it's not a bug. But it is pretty shitty. :(
dayman2189
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure if this has been posted already, but my TP when in the Triune disappears if I die. Makes this Uber essentially impossible if I have to run from the start each time.