Discuss Median XL!
Fauztinville
Fallen
1 | 0
Game crash
maggot area (act2)

RequiemLux wrote:
turbo power wrote:Hey where can i find New patch files, i am not with launcher

If, no matter what, you are still not able to download the mod via Median Launcher, then try installing it manually downloading the files using these links: MXL.mpq.dll and extracting them to your Diablo II folder. Both are acrhives and both need to be extracted. Also this is the wrong section for questions like that

done thanks :)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Fauztinville wrote:Game crash
maggot area (act2)

Razin wrote:[Patch 1.2]
Game crashes (Exception - ACCESS VIOLATION) every time I try to leave belt interface through the top (4th row) while inventory is opened.

In your Diablo II installation folder there should be a folder called "Logs" inside it you'll find one or more D2Debug.txt, upload here the one with the matching date of when you got the error (numbers in the name year-month-day).
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Felnah
Prowler
19 | 0
Skill Bug

Wyrmshot does not seem to synergise properly with Trinity Arrow. Does not seem to be just tooltip, but haven't played Bowa enough to confirm range loss.

This is with 6pts Trinity Arrow: https://i.imgur.com/ZqwJ5be.jpg
Razin
Dark Huntress
12 | 13
RequiemLux wrote:
Fauztinville wrote:Game crash
maggot area (act2)

Razin wrote:[Patch 1.2]
Game crashes (Exception - ACCESS VIOLATION) every time I try to leave belt interface through the top (4th row) while inventory is opened.

In your Diablo II installation folder there should be a folder called "Logs" inside it you'll find one or more D2Debug.txt, upload here the one with the matching date of when you got the error (numbers in the name year-month-day).
2tapp
Fallen
1 | 0
It seems like my Throw assassin can't use her abilities. I have equipped a throwing knife, and i meet the stat requirements, but the skill still says "Requires a Throwing Knife", and when i try to use the ability the game tells me i can't. I think this might be a bug of some sort.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
2tapp wrote:It seems like my Throw assassin can't use her abilities. I have equipped a throwing knife, and i meet the stat requirements, but the skill still says "Requires a Throwing Knife", and when i try to use the ability the game tells me i can't. I think this might be a bug of some sort.

Do you have the passive Subterfuge? It disables ranged attacks and spells.
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Flamestrike does not have its AoE reduced as mentioned in the patch notes, at least not visually.
Maybe that was a last minute response to the backlash that change got, dunno.

The belt issue now works a bit better, but the problem is not fixed:
I can put potions into the first two rows but now into the higher rows.
Also, sometimes getting a potion into the belt slot requires double clicking.
But drinking a potion with right click out of the belt works now.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Getting D2 error Line #206. Unrecoverable internal error 6f859c30 when trying to entering game in SP.

Anyone knows how to fix?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Maybe in doing something wrong but abyssal shrines are not spwaming bosses in dimen lab i found 5 and nothing happen
Zodd187
Fallen
1 | 0
Made a character yesterday is only level 20 in single player, any of my gear that has gold or magic find now requires me to be level 56 or more to use.
Example: blue ring, 7 defense, 3% magic find, item level 3, required level 56

edit: any new items found don't require such high levels, only effects old items