Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BlackMoon wrote:Should unholy paladin weapon change from [Energy Factor to Spell Damage] to [vitality factor to spell damage] ?

Read synergies.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DacianDraco wrote:
tbone503 wrote:cut

Try putting the other class one from stash in cube/stash too. Maybe it happens because all class charms are considered 1 type of charm.

Tried it, same result. I've tried with a variety of different charms, not just class charms. I've tried it across a variety of different characters. I'm guessing that most everyone is playing ladder right now so perhaps if it's working on ladder but isn't working on non-ladder nobody else is really noticing it. Anyone want to jump on one of your recently converted from ladder to non-ladder and see if you can pick up a second charm of one you have back in your stash. Can't just be me.
boogoogoo
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Unhandle exception error.It seem happen randomly. Here the most recent log:
https://file.io/F8Mu1F
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In documentation some great runes have grey color instead of gold is this intended ?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What happened here? :D
(after terror baal, s&e, not walking through red portal)

Edit: Also Superbeast says it gives deadly strike, but only once you're in superbeast form:
► Show Spoiler
Beren1313
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Marchosias' Deception
[item]

It says req lv 650 or something :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Beren1313 wrote:
Marchosias' Deception
[item]

Almost all old sets have "lost" 1 piece so now you can get the partial and full bonuses quicker, and have a free armor slot, plus sometimes a stat from the "lost" piece has moved to bonus too, the req lvl has dropped to allow more MO space, and set pieces start dropping earlier in act3 Nightmare. So the items "lost" are now req lvl 666 like yours, unusable but you can still signet it. Also there are some new sets too https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sets
Crescent
Cultist
23 | 2
Mod version 1.2.1, SP, 586% MF. Looted x7 new set amulets at one Bremmtown run just few minutes ago. Six of them is "Angel of death" of Astrogha's Moon set.
Looks like sort of bug or something.
Beren1313
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
:mrgreen:
DacianDraco wrote:
Beren1313 wrote:
Marchosias' Deception
[item]

Almost all old sets have "lost" 1 piece so now you can get the partial and full bonuses quicker, and have a free armor slot, plus sometimes a stat from the "lost" piece has moved to bonus too, the req lvl has dropped to allow more MO space, and set pieces start dropping earlier in act3 Nightmare. So the items "lost" are now req lvl 666 like yours, unusable but you can still signet it. Also there are some new sets too https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sets

Thnx! Now I get it ;)
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Assassin:
Life after kill seemingly does not work traps ... bug or feature?