Discuss Median XL!
Maje92
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello, dunno if its posted already... everytime when I hover with my mouser over the potions in my belt, the game crashs :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorceress poison skills don't affect the maggot boss in maggot lair. gamma field, lorenado, carpet of spiders, hive, none apply poison damage.
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Species8472 wrote:
clueso wrote:What have you done to the Assassin's skill Beacon in the latest patch?
I always loved that skill ever since it was first introduced, especially because it was visually so extremly pleasing... but now? Why did you remove the animation almost completely?

It was always extremely satisfying when that big bomb went off, but now it is just boring. Can you please bring the old animation back? It was just sooo satisfying...

Well, I have to say that my take on that is the opposite. I hated the old Beacon and what it did to graphics, blotting out most of the screen into a single colour and making it hard to see what's happening. I haven't got as far as seeing the new one yet but it sounds like a big improvement from what's been said.

What if the skill would now be an active skill instead of a semi-passive and you could control where and when the bomb drops, and the cooldown/cast delay would be increased to let's say 40 - 60 seconds?

Then you didn't had to see it so often and you could manage when it drops, therefore being prepared for the drop and the visual noise.
Also there is Phase Bomb as an alternative for Trap Sins and WotG for Melee sins (maybe except Twin Fang Sins who have less use for that).
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maje93 wrote:Hello, dunno if its posted already... everytime when I hover with my mouser over the potions in my belt, the game crashs :)

same happens to me unhadled exception
Edited by boozek 4 years.
fugate99
Destroyer
6 | 1
the beacon animation is a big improvement. I was getting really tired of getting blinded every 20 seconds.
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
fugate99 wrote:the beacon animation is a big improvement. I was getting really tired of getting blinded every 20 seconds.

I can understand that, but still one of the major appeals of games is the spirit or the soul of the game, which includes things like visuals and the satisfaction players gain from them and to strike a compromise between these two, I suggested to turn the skill from a semi passive into an active with an increased cooldown of 40-60 seconds.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
imagine clearing half of duncraig by the time the second nuke drops.
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:imagine clearing half of duncraig by the time the second nuke drops.

40 second cooldown would be double the damage it has atm and it still would have the randomness factor, so it wouldn't detonate exactly where you aim.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yea, but a skill that's useful 2-3x per farm run is useless to have is my point. 40-60 second cooldown is extremely unfavorable in this mod. I understand your concept, but requesting a cooldown like that is beyond crazy. otherwise, a general-area scatter explosion is an okay idea, i guess
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
double bloodlust buff, bug or normal work?