Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
-Barbs won't auto pick up gold when Windforming
-Mers is disoriented (don't follow, sometimes don't attack) when my Barb Windforming constantly
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Again about stances ;-)
Looks like even native barbie stances are applied to ONLY barbie summons and merc/player.
Nothing else. If you have veil king - it does not gets stances. Same for avalanche and (i guess) other summons. Reanimates also do not get stances.
At least my summons are in my party, so tooltips even on native stances are wrong ;-)
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Auriel's Robe on Amazon may be bugged. In my case it is anyways.

- The Wolf Stance effect doesn't stay active for longer than a couple of seconds when equipping the item. D2 stats doesn't show that it is active either so it isn't just a visual glitch.

Things i have tried:
-Relogging
-Respeccing
-Checked for Str bug
-Removed all character items and charms except for Auriel's Robe
-Died with Auriel's Robe equipped
-Changing in game zones

Nothing I have tried or thought of fixed this issue. So I figured it would be worth noting anyways!
TwoGenders
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey I am playing a summon barb at the moment and I have 9 of each spirit, 1 viel king, 15 fire/ice elementals and I just made an amulet with level40 shock Beasts using the monsterball umo. The problem I am noticing is that sometimes when I blink or run to new screens I will randomly just lose all my shock beasts. They have 44k hp and seem to die faster than any of my summons by a huge margin.

Not sure why these things are happening, I got 50% dr from bear stance and 120% minion resistances and they are still melting first. Not sure if this is a bug but I regret buying monsterball umos seeing how they are performing.
thedyze
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
First off, congrats on this release! I've played MXL on a couple of occasions before, and this feels by far like the most polished, complete release I've played!
Some feedback after playing sorc.

Lets get the negatives out of the way quickly.
Sprint is the #1 annoyance, its just terrible as others have pointed out and I'm sure you know by now :D. I appreciate you trying to make something new with it, but it just doesn't work atm.
My suggestion, make it a dash skill instead. One button press, dash very quickly for a sec (sorta poe style). Up the walk speed and replace the animation with the run one, since walking looks stupid anyway.
Sorc immersion skill, please change the sound, it's totally killing my ears.
Some more stash space wouldn't hurt ;)

Positives
Being a player who enjoy the leveling part, the pace is much better now compared to previous releases. Maybe a tad too slow after 115.
Rift/Challenges streamlining feels a lot better compared to previous releases.
Item drop rates and items in general is in a really good spot.
Immersion/Arcane Torrent gameplay loop is really fun, i like the interplay between the two skills.

It would be nice if documentation was updated on all fronts, but most importantly i'd like more specific skill information.
Edited by thedyze 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think there is a certain type of inconsistency when it comes to skills that have a max level synergy with a whole skilltree.

For example Amazon's lioness basically has this formula:

total max base level = (Takedown base level + Hyena Strike Base level + GH Base level + Pounce Base level) / 2 rounded down

However if I remember correctly (I'm not 100 % sure anymore because it's been a few weeks since I played pally and I can't quickly test it out atm) Dragonheart from paladin has something like the following forumla:

TMBL = Retaliate/2 + DJ/2 + and so on. (I'm not crazy enough to list every holy skill here lol)

What that means is: While lioness profits from 1-pointer skills, Dragonheart doesn't. I don't know if that's intended, but it certainly is weird.

In addition to that Hyena Strike is crap. It's the only skill in the whole tree that makes use of Energy as a synergy. But not only that! It has no way to get Fury on its own, so a energy-based spear zon isn't possible at all since it'll be an eternal 1-hit KO machine unless you use other skills to get the 5-second fury buff again and again. It wouldn't be such a problem if the fury buff lasted longer.

Plus having the same mechanic for the orbs as you have for the Fury gain from GH is really awful. It's basically 2 really hard to get, short-duration buffs that requires you to either kill enemies quick enough (which is nearly impossible in case of the single-target hyena strike) or jump behind your enemies with pounce, then run through the globe and then going back to hit the enemies again while you're already being swarmed.

To sum it up: Too many wasted frames.

In addition to that, Wild and Free feels really like a waste after the movement speed rework. Amazon already has an innate 10% movement speed as class bonus and thus wild and free is extremely underwhelming for many amazon classes imho. As if the hit recovery is the only thing that counts from that skill, but you get that already from + skills, so putting points into that skill does not seem to have much of an effect honestly. And Smaxing that is not really great either since then you'll lack some points in other skills that way.

In addition to that: The skeleton warriors from Yshari Sanctum stage 2 are ridiculous. Why exactly can they run that fast?
GraveEternity
Cultist
24 | 0
Mystic Shard is bugged. It does not add -1 light radius and only roll stats in 1-20 range, not in 1-25.
Ice[Fire]
Cultist
21 | 0
Hitting esc to exit cube/inventory/shop will sometimes double press -> just saved and exited a game by accident bc of it, also makes moving items from cube to stash a pita
tryhardatops
Fallen
1 | 0
So far absolutely love this mod hell could call it a new game with how much is changed. But i am running into one issue and its the same issue i ran into on normal Diablo 2 the coloring of the unique item's name while on the ground, I am color blind to reds, browns, and greens which is pretty odd but absolutely sucks when it comes to trying to find the unique item that just dropped on the same colored floor. Would it be possible to have it in the colorblind mode for it to change the color of a dropped unique to something that might be easier to see like maybe a teal or cyan color. there is many floor colors that will blend with a greenish blue.

Thank you for your time and hope that this will be helpful to others aswell,
-Tryhardatops
Zalahmar
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After I got killed by Malic in the Malic vs Lucion fight in single player I got returned to town as usual, but I was locked in the spot I respawned. I could not move at all in any diraction. I tried using Jitan's gate, but it wouldn't cast. Neither would any other spells or summons. The animations for casting the spells worked, but the effect of the spell would not take place. I could drop items and pick them up, but only as long as they were within my pickup range. I could not switch to offhand in any way. I could not drink potions at all. I could change my equipment as I wanted and the stats would change accordingly.
I hope any of this helps if it is something that's possible to fix.