Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
donilore
Skeleton
3 | 0
I have a proposal for the devs: switch to dgVoodoo2 ( http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/dgVoodoo2.html ) to wrap either Glide and D3D rendering paths to D3D11 (feature level 10/10.1 GPUs are supported! So back from Win7 era straight to today VGAs). dgVoodoo 2 offers ALL the same features of the actual OpenGL wrapper but for ALL the Diablo2 graphic back-end (DDRAW / D3D / GLIDE). With a simple and handy configuration utility included (but you can always modify the config file in the game root by hand, it's plain txt).

Please!
DonkeyNeutron
Cultist
22 | 8
Stone Hammer Demons spawned from Infernal Machine still use Shower of Rocks rather than Earthquake.
Kenshin
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Some feedback:

I honestly don't know what the limiation of engine are and how it looks to create levels, but level design of for example Kingdom of Shadows and Ureh ruins are really bad in my opinion, more empty space doesn't mean better. Caldeum is step in a good direction, you can have positive vibes and have this feeling that it lives, but it could more, where the Ruins of Ureh (not sure if thats how its called), it's just giant plain where there is nothing intresting and nothing incurs player to explore this place more, even better it discourage play to explore this enourmous blank place with unkillable minions.
We can see some new assets in 'Library of Fate', which is amazing, I hope we will see more stuff like this in future. Hopefully there will be more assets to fill all these blank locations. Is there a way to for example take Tal Rasha tombs assets, duplicate them and paint over, change texture, redraw them?

It would be great to have lootfilter in game, d2stats does such amazing job, isin't it possible to implement this in game without downloading additional tool? It would save, so many new players. There is also armoury tool that just works, doesn't look great but works, same question, why don't implement this to main website, so it can be visible to all people, I feel like 90% doesn't even know something like this exist.

Creating test realms month before for most contributed people from forum would help alot community, so these for example 50 person can play around with builds, test items, make some guids etc. Right now, there is almost no guides and probably wont come up many, because people stick to this 2-3 meta builds that works and are scared to play around with new things, because it takes to much time to reach 120, farm gear and then fail, because even with min/max something is bad, doesn't work, I know next patch devs adress balancing things, but yea...

Honestly don't know, but alot of ubers feels like melee or ranged viable, I don't think there is way to improve melee ubers, but most of them feels like facetank it or just reroll/hit once and die over and over again, although there are some amazing mechanics on Herald of the End that could be used more, all those mechanics where you need to stand still in circle to avoid death, feels cool.

Thanks for all great work, cheers.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I just came back to town from the Triune. I succesfully got the charm from Lucion and my HP were around 2 k (last time I was hit was by Malic's missiles). Then I noticed that I still have a stat point left to allocate, so I put it into vita. And my life instantly jumped from the 2 k to full HP (11k). That bug could be used to cheese the Triune quest.

And those Archons in the Triune are really annoying at the bridge part when you're a summoner. You can't hit them at all and have to lure them back to an open area, where the minions can actually kill them.

Also please do something about the lagg of K3K. There is no other area in sigma so far that laggs that much.

Also this one does show as an entrance on the map, but it's not touchable.

► Show Spoiler

And you can go to the Profane cells, but there's nothing inside. Even chests inside the Profane cells can't be opened.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
its not directly related to sigma but to median in general but having oil of renewal x50 or something like that would be REALLY AWESOME, having to right click every single time just to buy ONE oil is such a freaking pain... not only would this increase heatlh but also convenience for crafting

please :)
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Why does using "Firedance" on the SSU lorekeeper trigger a cooldown the length of firedance on spirit walk of my barbarian ? Aren't there supposed to be no shared cooldowns ?

Not sure if its a bug or not.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'd like to report a pretty significant item bug I just encountered after a trade. I found an eth Scales of the Serpent S/U Ancient Armor in Duncraig about four hours ago. Someone on the trade forums, (I won't name them because I don't think they were at fault,) found the same eth item and posted it on the trade forum. It was a pretty decent defensive upgrade for me so I bid on it and they sold it to me. When I put it on, my damage and defense dropped quite a bit, which confused me because the new item was a direct upgrade from the old one.

The item then disappeared entirely. I know that back in D2 LoD there were issues with items poofing due to duping, but I don't think that's what happened. I'm guessing it was a bug in the code that wouldn't allow two versions of an eth S/U item in the same game? Definitely not a coder so I'm probably not making sense from a development perspective. I also had another S/U Gothic Plate "Strength beyond Strength" in my stash at the time, which I doubt is relevant. Either way, I wanted to let people know that this happened. Hopefully a Dev will see this and have some kind of explanation.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Dunno if this have been said already, but when i'm wearing the 2 sets for the yshari uber fight, while i die, i have to swap to second item slot and swap back to first item slot to have the set purify skill to work, else, when i cast it, i only get the sound but no spell cast from my char
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Minions like Batsin Bats and Ice Elementals have really slow movespeed. Coupled with the minion deletion bug, it makes for a clunky experience. They definitely need a movement speed boost.
jani201
Fallen
1 | 0
So i decided to go get the ring of the five. but as i defeated the 3 easily accessible bosses and cleared the area, i encountered a problem that shouldnt really exist. i'm playing barb, and though my spirit walk is max, i cant teleport to any of the monsters that im supposed to reach, thus making it impossible for me to get the 3 missing sigils. i've tried with skill shrine and with trance, but i still cant reach the monsters. do i need like +10 skills item to reach them, or is this just poor design? :)