Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RaZMataZ wrote:Using the "staff shortcut" in a2 doesn't properly trigger A2Q3 so you still need to run to/break the alter in order to enter harem.

It's working.... or did you forgot you need to talk Drognan first after completing quest in order to get inside palace?
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Chonofield is a bad joke now. I can understand making the mana cost extreme if the duration is kept. I can understand capping the fields at 1. I can understand nerfing its slow. I can also understand adding some cooldown.
But a freakin' 5 second cooldown on game centered around very fast gameplay? That's beyond stupid given its current power and pace of the game. Also, the tooltip duration is wrong (bug?) and it lasts closer to 6 seconds (not, say, 20+). And on top of all of this, it triggers a cast lockout that lowers DPS? It's basically pointless now.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
zakar wrote:Chonofield is a bad joke now. I can understand making the mana cost extreme if the duration is kept. I can understand capping the fields at 1. I can understand nerfing its slow. I can also understand adding some cooldown.
But a freakin' 5 second cooldown on game centered around very fast gameplay? That's beyond stupid given its current power and pace of the game. Also, the tooltip duration is wrong (bug?) and it lasts closer to 6 seconds (not, say, 20+). And on top of all of this, it triggers a cast lockout that lowers DPS? It's basically pointless now.

Totally agree.... esp. with fact that sometimes slow simply not applying on ALL targeted monsters in one single cast and it must be spammed in few different spots to actually slow all monsters within it's effect range. RIP mana sorc i guess :) At least until it get few core mid-endgame items to effectively clear mobs without relying on chronofield as much as in early game.

PS: Not really a bug but minor issue. Totems need to be re-summoned each time you raised your life after kill (probably same with extra spell damage, pierce, reanimates, etc.). Hope it will work well with extra LaeK from new passive.
In addition... i think with currently limited teleport totems detect range should be raised abit (not for 2 screens away but for 3/4 or one screen maybe. Half of times totems simply cannot hit monsters that already shooting you long time ago and you must wait for cd, then teleport and guess what? Of course monsters running away even further :) Well... maybe i shall use abyss knights as summons instead of skeles but still summoner seems much more mobile and faster just thanx to summons that are chasing targets by themselves for whole screen around necro.
Kirimaru
Cultist
22 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorry, Veil King has reduced minion count :evil:
Edited by Kirimaru 4 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
^^ Get + maximum skill charms? :think:
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
Scalewinged wrote:Totally agree.... esp. with fact that sometimes slow simply not applying on ALL targeted monsters in one single cast and it must be spammed in few different spots to actually slow all monsters within it's effect range. RIP mana sorc i guess :) At least until it get few core mid-endgame items to effectively clear mobs without relying on chronofield as much as in early game.

In my experience, it appears as though the slow from Chronofield only gets applied when an enemy's movement direction changes (or stops/starts). So you're in K3K and a bunch of skellingtons are walking towards you before you cast Chronofield, they won't be slowed until you move perpendicularly or teleport.

I figure this may be intentional, to improve performance, but hopefully it's something the devs can fix.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jerrif wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Totally agree.... esp. with fact that sometimes slow simply not applying on ALL targeted monsters in one single cast and it must be spammed in few different spots to actually slow all monsters within it's effect range. RIP mana sorc i guess :) At least until it get few core mid-endgame items to effectively clear mobs without relying on chronofield as much as in early game.

In my experience, it appears as though the slow from Chronofield only gets applied when an enemy's movement direction changes (or stops/starts). So you're in K3K and a bunch of skellingtons are walking towards you before you cast Chronofield, they won't be slowed until you move perpendicularly or teleport.

I figure this may be intentional, to improve performance, but hopefully it's something the devs can fix.

This is a known bug and only happens client side.
In real game (server side) slow applies correctly. On your end it doesnt apply until enemy stops or changes direction.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It happened pretty frequently in SP :) I guess it's because of mechanic of skill is same as for Gamma field so any even little obstacle will save monsters from being slowed until next "wave" will apply slow. I wanted to record vid with this issue tho but was too lazy to catch and cut the needed moment :)
There was some kind of situation in a4 with me spamming chronofield on same spot and few "bears" that reached me without slow applied through the whole screen (other monsters got slowed tho).
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
neo-data wrote:
Uptier (unique item only)
Unique non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal + rune → reroll as next higher tier

This recipe is an improved version of the generic uptier recipe. Not only is the item upgraded to the next higher tier, but the modifiers are replaced with those of the higher tier version of the unique. This is the preferred way to uptier uniques.

This Recipe doesn't work in Singleplayer :(

It just an arcane crystal now to uptier and reroll uniques now.
Scol
Invader
8 | 0
While walking through Tran Athula back to Bhaal on Normal my Iron Golem suddenly disappeared. Wasted TU on him T_T.