Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The collector shield is still making Lucion regen HP during the triune fight. for whatever reason, it removes the -avoid aura from the book.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:The collector shield is still making Lucion regen HP during the triune fight. for whatever reason, it removes the -avoid aura from the book.

Any chance you've tried with a different item with gematria?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Crash wrote:The collector shield is still making Lucion regen HP during the triune fight. for whatever reason, it removes the -avoid aura from the book.

Any chance you've tried with a different item with gematria?

I haven't but I remember this bug appearing last season, and I think gematria causes it.
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi, not sure if this is where to post suggestions but I don't see that old thread around. I'm playing totem necro with Smokeless Fire, and the +2 extra totems disappear instantly when I weapon switch to bloodlust. It feels clunky having to resummon those 2 every time I want to buff up, and then those 2 are unable to ever get the buff. I'm assuming this is the way it works for all items with +totems on them, +minions too. Obviously can't have that stuff just stick around forever without wearing the gear, but I'm wondering if there's a way to add a 1-2 second grace period before they disappear. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I've discovered it's actually the casting of Bloodlust that kills the extra totems, the grace period is already a thing. Hounfor, too. Huh.
Edited by aguni 4 years.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I suggest adding faster cast rating to legion. It is a nice hammerzon weapon, but reaching faster casting breakpoints is impossible without fcr on weapon, since hammerzon pretty much have to use paragon, which means no jewels. Life leech is also pretty much a must have, and its not really possible to orb both before reaching high levels.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Increase speed of Pyroblast pls. Even just a small %speed boost per Base Point would be nice.

It's a good skill early on, especially with the splash radius increase and despite it's problems with rivers/platforms/obstacles/corridors. But it's kinda pointless later on. Enemies move so fast, and there are so many of them, that it's more efficient (and faster) to fill a room with Flamestrikes.

Edit:
nvm. If possible, just fix Pyroblast's splash damage problems with gaps/walls/obstacles and it's good.
Edited by Solfege 4 years.
Wizard
Fallen
1 | 0
hi ,
here is my feedback on the noneultimate skill (beacon).
3 hours gameplay = 540 nuclear launch detected.

i wanted to remove this sound soo badly, i asked for a solution on discord.
ive been met with fire and fury and no solution except posting a feedback which i know would not fix anything .
playing whitout sound isnt a solution. this is a really bad idea to put that kind of sound + its really out of context.

quitting your game cya
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Wizard wrote:hi ,
here is my feedback on the noneultimate skill (beacon).
3 hours gameplay = 540 nuclear launch detected.

i wanted to remove this sound soo badly, i asked for a solution on discord.
ive been met with fire and fury and no solution except posting a feedback which i know would not fix anything .
playing whitout sound isnt a solution. this is a really bad idea to put that kind of sound + its really out of context.

quitting your game cya

The sound should be removed since it doesn't serve a purpose. They did it with Venomous Spirit and one other skill this patch. Venomous spirit was awful so its a nice change. In Vizjun, where you can be damaged by the nukes, the sound is welcomed as you can't always see the indicator on the ground when the screeen is cluttered. Its not like the sound warns enemies to move when the sin's skill triggers. Good luck trying to convince anyone on Discord of anything though. If you say you don't like something, it takes just one person disagreeing with you and a mob forms instantly. I don't know if quitting right away was the best move but I don't blame you for wanting to either.

Playing with -ns just to avoid hearing an unnecessary repetitive noise isn't a solution. I could see beacon being annoying af, just like how a1 ranger used to cast War Spirit every 5 seconds.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ 100% agree, 50% movement speed is too good to pass especially nowadays and with character that lives with mobility. WotG deals crap dmg for an uber skill so Beacon is always the choice for wdm-sins at least for me.

I'm sure this is already suggested but both Beacon and WotG needs some rework. Beacons movement speed is awesome but that blast every 20sec is lame, doesn't deal any real dmg and random area knockback/stun is not that helpful either. WotG as said adds just minor slice to your overall dmg even when supermaxed.
Obiben
Prowler
15 | 0
Heathen wrote:
Obiben wrote:Bug report: trap rat abilities don't work with throwing knife categorized as "dagger class". Either the abilities should work or the weapons should be recategorized.

Thematic Consistency is subjectively more important than Weapon Class. Let's say there's a Mace Runeword called "The Crushinator", it wouldn't make much sense to put it into a magical Scepter.

With respect, I'd say that kind of thing is honestly just common sense.

I don't understand this response. I'm saying abilities that work ONLY with daggers should work with daggers, and that if we don't consider an item a dagger we shouldn't call it a dagger.

It's not common sense that a weapon classified as a dagger doesn't function as a dagger.

I don't understand how thematic consistency is affected by letting trap rat abilities work with flying knife, or changing the class to something like "Thrown weapon".

In my opinion clarity is king.