Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why was the Poison Duration MO for rings/amulets removed but we still have the piece of shit buff/debuff/cold duration MO? Gimping poison builds even more after they're already uncomfortable to play in comparison.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:Why was the Poison Duration MO for rings/amulets removed but we still have the piece of shit buff/debuff/cold duration MO? Gimping poison builds even more after they're already uncomfortable to play in comparison.

I imagine one of the main reasons for this is how easy it is to already get poison duration.
Adding even more ease of access was making a handful of bosses too cheesy.
For example, I used to run Gamma Field to poison old Athulua.
It lasted nearly 2 minutes and dealt like 5million damage overall which technically was a 1 shot kill and the poison stayed as long as I was dead which means after I died, all I had to do was wait for her life to run out then go grab my 2-3 SU.
This was obviously changed a long time ago but I imagine that poison has minor set backs to avoid loopholes like this being found in the future.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Since Totems inherit Talon Hold, I see no reason why Necro's summon (or at least 3 Uber summons) should not inherit this skill.
1370xg01
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Barrels in Duncraig uber are invisible
Quov Tsin spells also
And I'm a single player.
book2266
Destroyer
7 | 0
Please improve the new hp bar of bosses.
It is very difficult for melee player to tell if I target the boss or not since it's always shown. :/
fallen21
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I updated to the ver1.1 on single player I can no longer advance in act 2 when I try to go into the harem my character says impossible and it happens even on difficulty I completed.

EDIT: Figured it out and wanted to leave my solution for some reason the tainted sun did not trigger so I walked around the lost city for a while and it finally did smashed the viper temple again and it fixed it.
igortl
Cultist
23 | 3
Crash wrote:Please do something about holy bolt and purify. Can't the missile just be sped up than what it is now? Yshari is infinitely harder just because you can't reliably hit him without walking into the fire broadside range because of how he side steps every shot.

This is not a rage post. It's just that purify and holy bolt have beena problem for years and its never been changed just because pro players still farm and sell the charms. New players even with a learning curve and few seasons of experience will not understand or enjoy these fights simply because of a small thing like the missile moving too slow for the monster speeds in median.

Either that or increase the lockout times. I dont mind being restricted to the gear set for yshari, but it heavily influences being able to prepare for the fight's mechanics (and whatever that new nova fire is that was meant to reduce visual clutter works for removing visual clutter, but there's no way to mechanically dodge the attack now since its a gigantic nova vs a 6 or 8 directional pyroblast.)

Any planned changes or is sigma still being made? I have the witch fight coming up as well, but I imagine this going a similar result

disclaimer: I like yshari, I think its one of the most well made ubers, but ever since giving valthek the ability to say "lol, lemme move away from this snail speed missile real quick" and tacking on a lockout timer (makes sense because endgame boss so i understand that), its exponentially harder just because of rng, not testing player skill

This +100, also why can't there be normal health bar for bosses when you namelock it? Right now i can't see if i namelock the boss correctly, so many times attacks just miss, and its terribly annoying, a major downgrade from original game.
Gato_
Team Member
3 | 4
The APF-20 'maelstrom' Mk1 oskill from heartseeker didnt get the bugfix from 1.1, it still stops hitting things after the initial projectile hits an enemy.
Da3K3
Destroyer
7 | 0
Killed Astrogha, she was too close to a wall i guess, she didnt drop the charm ... One hour for nothing.