Neutraldins

Discuss Median XL!
Maxim
Imp
4 | 1
TgTalcon wrote:Image

This is a proper fully spec'd into vesseldin with a bloodzon buffing you.

Without the bloodzon, I can hit 38k, without proper energy investment.

So it's possible to hit 40k with proper gearing.

For spelldamage anything past about 400% is useless, and for energy/EF

I have 5k energy and 617 EF

i dont understand how u can have such high amounts of vessel damage, i have vessel of justice:

on level 65
demi buff 5087 Energy, unbuffed 2777 Energy
EF 545
Spelldamage 320%

... and doing 19k-22k dmg
What i am doing wrong?
ASaluteTo
Destroyer
7 | 1
Maxim wrote:
TgTalcon wrote:Image

This is a proper fully spec'd into vesseldin with a bloodzon buffing you.

Without the bloodzon, I can hit 38k, without proper energy investment.

So it's possible to hit 40k with proper gearing.

For spelldamage anything past about 400% is useless, and for energy/EF

I have 5k energy and 617 EF

i dont understand how u can have such high amounts of vessel damage, i have vessel of justice:

on level 65
demi buff 5087 Energy, unbuffed 2777 Energy
EF 545
Spelldamage 320%

... and doing 19k-22k dmg
What i am doing wrong?

Damage calculation was posted a few times, but to reiterate: your character level (the level of your paladin) effects the damage. If you have the same or similar energy/energy focus, phys spell damage and skill level, then the only thing left that could effect it is character level.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Ricky307 wrote:How does Peilis have Yaerius Untruth and Hundsgugel equipped? They're both helms so... unless the mans got two heads...

It is in my stash, i used it before i crafted my helm.

Akak_ wrote:
peilis wrote:...

why did u pick Heraldic Shield over Crown Shield?

i was surprised that the Hundsgugel (str req helmet) base def is way higher than the Blackguard Helm (dex req) base def :) thx for that screenshot, i used to mindlessly pick the most bottom located base item in the medianxl docs before...

why do u guyz use that hell runes instead of a some crazy cool crafted jewels? for e.x. 2%phys 15 factor 12energy 2% energy (+2str) ones compared to 3%phys etc?

i can't give up on those beasty summons from a tiered angel star for the dead's lake:) atm they can tank whatever i need (tho im still a complete newb)

also a suggestion - using my ressurect spell 3 times in the torajan jungles on those tower summoning aldric jitan adds - just work wonders:)

p.s. a question to the TS: y do u pick ench crafted shield/gloves over some more eeire? or can i just use any pieces of gear with any shrines maintaining a ratio of 4 eerie / 2 enchanted items on a character? for some diminishing returns sake?

Heraldic was the first base i had hands on, so that why i crafted on it. Though i think it doesnt matter which base you craft. That extra defence wont do much. This build already has like no defence to begin with. Extra few k wont do much.

Hel runes, cuz i wasnt lucky in crafting good jewels. Since im closely capped on EF i needed pretty good jewels to surpass 3% dmg.
Orcao
Imp
4 | 0
I'm a little confused by:
TgTalcon wrote:Eerie crafted paladin helmet with 100 + Energy factor, + skills and high base energy

Where are you getting the other 40 EF from? Affixes search in documentation doesn't show any EF affixes for base helms or Paladin helms. So you'd be capped to 60 from the Eerie shrine. Unless I'm missing something...
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Orcao wrote:I'm a little confused by:
TgTalcon wrote:Eerie crafted paladin helmet with 100 + Energy factor, + skills and high base energy

Where are you getting the other 40 EF from? Affixes search in documentation doesn't show any EF affixes for base helms or Paladin helms. So you'd be capped to 60 from the Eerie shrine. Unless I'm missing something...

Shrine blessing.

Btw pro(or newb)-tip: AHK does wonders with this build, especially if you like to use oskills and summons. Helps to make sure your Demiurge/SA and Bear Stance is always on.
Orcao
Imp
4 | 0
Wait, you can shrine bless a shrine crafted item?! Well then, at least I didn't roll over any +5 with good EF rolls yet :x My bad for not understanding that mechanic... holy shit that changes things.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
For those who are lost.

Skill synergies are multipliers
Neutraldin Adjudicator = Doubles Life and Death / Solstice and Equinox passvie damage

This is how we hit these numbers so easily. When your passive is a 6x multi instead of 3x multi it does quite a lot of work.

Welp, now I've just made adjudicator more expensive.
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Jampula wrote:Btw pro(or newb)-tip: AHK does wonders with this build, especially if you like to use oskills and summons. Helps to make sure your Demiurge/SA and Bear Stance is always on.

Do you have some scripts you could share please?
Redoks
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Orcao wrote:Wait, you can shrine bless a shrine crafted item?! Well then, at least I didn't roll over any +5 with good EF rolls yet :x My bad for not understanding that mechanic... holy shit that changes things.

I'm a little bit confused by this too, you can bless a shrine crafted item? I've tried to bless a shrine crafted belt a couple minutes ago but i couldn't :think:
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Redoks wrote:
Orcao wrote:Wait, you can shrine bless a shrine crafted item?! Well then, at least I didn't roll over any +5 with good EF rolls yet :x My bad for not understanding that mechanic... holy shit that changes things.

I'm a little bit confused by this too, you can bless a shrine crafted item? I've tried to bless a shrine crafted belt a couple minutes ago but i couldn't :think:

Yup, the exact recipe is:

Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge)