Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Music wrote:my acid fiends

Why do you have points in Acid Fiends...?

because they're better to take a few hits than y our own character being hammered by everything possible. + speed and damage aura.
z
They die in 1 hit why wouldn't u just use elven song?

45k+ life without gear investiment. Not even talking about the spell damage/speed boost and synergy with symbiosis. I don't know which fiends you used.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bardamu wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

because they're better to take a few hits than y our own character being hammered by everything possible. + speed and damage aura.
z

45k+ life without gear investiment. Not even talking about the spell damage/speed boost and synergy with symbiosis. I don't know which fiends you used.

45k life acid fiends? Sounds like 30 points that should've been used elsewhere. 1 point, Lv 20 sth fiends only have 1400 life.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bagboy_Brown wrote:1 point, Lv 20 sth fiends only have 1400 life.

Well of course they are squishy with a 1 point investment. Smaxing them provides some great boosts/synergies and grants you some really good meatshields.
troll0089
Skeleton
2 | 0
I would like to ask a question suddenly appeared I have a problem playing in the median Sigma of the last update 1.0.4 b, and as that I do not understand why ceased to start up in multiplayer, single mode log normal without problems, but when you try to log into multiplayer right on the login screen and check the version crashes with this error "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" ,although other people calm at the same time playing, has anyone experienced this, how to treat? (Thanks in advance)
Amazon
Banned
16 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
buff sin
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Bardamu wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

z

45k life acid fiends? Sounds like 30 points that should've been used elsewhere. 1 point, Lv 20 sth fiends only have 1400 life.

With 1400 life i can see why they die in one hit, the Acid Fiends are the main line of defense for the Druid, thats why they are so useful at max and with the PF synergy.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Since the patch, when I used a belladona on my druid it took all my stats and made them 0 except my strength and Vitality, they went down to 1. I'm sure that's not intended. Also when I put points into it, it wouldn't raise until I invested maybe 5-7 points into it.
forcendark
Destroyer
7 | 0
Amazon wrote:buff sin

k
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MJA1521 wrote:Since the patch, when I used a belladona on my druid it took all my stats and made them 0 except my strength and Vitality, they went down to 1. I'm sure that's not intended. Also when I put points into it, it wouldn't raise until I invested maybe 5-7 points into it.

are you wearing something that gives negative stats to strength and vitality?
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:Since the patch, when I used a belladona on my druid it took all my stats and made them 0 except my strength and Vitality, they went down to 1. I'm sure that's not intended. Also when I put points into it, it wouldn't raise until I invested maybe 5-7 points into it.

are you wearing something that gives negative stats to strength and vitality?

I was not, I was on a level 104 druid with no gear or charms on except the class charm. Used the potion and all my stats went to 0 except strength and vitality which went to 1.