Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hot damn those colorblind mode Life bars work so well in-game. This is the first time in any iteration of D2 or MXL that I've been able to actually see how much Life an enemy has and/or how much damage my character does. Much thanks. :thumb:
Gamdol
Cultist
21 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Does Teganze ignore avoidance now? It went from being relatively easy farming to super painful on sin, and I've got 80%+ all res.
salt11
Fallen
1 | 0
My merc and minions easily killed from this patch at teganze
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
same here , the only spot my 122 sumon barb was able to farm was teganze , now minions die, merc die so im fucked
Marto
Prowler
15 | 1
I am experiencing the rapid death of the merc in teganze as well. I die less, or can at least get hit once, but him and the resurrected minions get faceblasted.
SuperFly
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
- Jewelcrafting: %AR can now spawn on jewels of ilvl 91+

Because f* you all and pick up trillion jewels, at least now it is clear when to stop crafting them.
Essentially good changes.

And BTW my merc has a tendency to die much much more... Just when I thought he was useful... Haven't seen in the patch notes that mercs got back to being utter rubbish again?!
Edited by SuperFly 5 years.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
SuperFly wrote:
- Jewelcrafting: %AR can now spawn on jewels of ilvl 91+

Because f* you all and pick up trillion jewels, at least now it is clear when to stop crafting them.
Essentially good changes.

If only there was an area that had bias for jewels.
FattyBelly
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
yeah, mercs kinda useless in teganze now
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
You didn't break shamanic trance entirely did you ? D2 stats not showing minion damage+ anymore. Could be D2stats tho.
trollkin
Cultist
20 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hrishi wrote:Really not a fan of the change to Teganze. The rebalance to it's resistance pierce is okay, but having leech not work in the zone made it unique and require other forms of recovery, and it's been changed to be like every other zone now. I'm not sure standardizing things like that is a good thing.

But perhaps this is just my opinion.

Personally, I love the change and I'm gonna farm the hell out of the place in case it changes back in the future :bounce: