1.0.4b Patch Notes

Discuss Median XL!
Music
Skeleton
2 | 0
"Teganze: life leech now works, removed autospawn, 100% chance to get global monster buff (from 75%). Removed elemental pierce and balanced around 80% res."

Unless it is only a display bug there is no way to increase merc's res cap above 75%, and summons/builds utilizing meatshields suffer from this change. My tankily geared merc went from never dying in Teganze to instantly dying, and my acid fiends die way more frequently drastically slowing my progress.

It might be worth considering giving mercenaries an intrinsic res cap of 85 or 90 and/or adding max res to the summon res mystic orb. Nobody enjoys constant resummoning/rehiring, but I understand there are a lot of balance considerations to be made.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Music wrote:"Teganze: life leech now works, removed autospawn, 100% chance to get global monster buff (from 75%). Removed elemental pierce and balanced around 80% res."

Unless it is only a display bug there is no way to increase merc's res cap above 75%, and summons/builds utilizing meatshields suffer from this change. My tankily geared merc went from never dying in Teganze to instantly dying, and my acid fiends die way more frequently drastically slowing my progress.

It might be worth considering giving mercenaries an intrinsic res cap of 85 or 90 and/or adding max res to the summon res mystic orb. Nobody enjoys constant resummoning/rehiring, but I understand there are a lot of balance considerations to be made.

Why do you have points in Acid Fiends...?
RMG
Master of Coin
39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
meanwhile desolation.....
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Nice changes to Teganze thanks.
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
What was the intention behind the Teganze changes? Make it easier, harder or adjust which types of classes would be effective at clearing this zone?

I went from being able to clear it with semi-relative difficulty, a few deaths here or there, to dying at every other pack of enemies with my 125 Pouncezon in full Celestial set (spear MO'd with %LS and 6 LS gems, 28% in total). I even tried re-gemming all my gear to push %res higher (82 with set alone, 88 all res with extra gems). I really don't see the fix to lifesteal working correctly if it's supposed to be fixed/changed now in, as i'm barely getting any HP back, and not nearly fast enough.

There also seems to be A LOT more invisible orbs happening now. I'm getting pelted and pushed back by stuff like crazy compared to pre-104b patch

Am I crazy or is this zone WAY more difficult than it should be, now?
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Music wrote:"Teganze: life leech now works, removed autospawn, 100% chance to get global monster buff (from 75%). Removed elemental pierce and balanced around 80% res."

Yeah, the merc is dying instantly there now, just like always happened in the high heavens because of the poison from the punishers but in Teganze i dont know why this happens, my 40K hp AF are dying relatively faster as well.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Music wrote:my acid fiends

because they're better to take a few hits than y our own character being hammered by everything possible. + speed and damage aura.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

because they're better to take a few hits than y our own character being hammered by everything possible. + speed and damage aura.

They die in 1 hit why wouldn't u just use elven song?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

5 points in a summon gives them more natural res, as far as I'm aware. they're not bad if you invest a little, but normally just a quick summon for temp boost or distraction
Music
Skeleton
2 | 0
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Crash wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

5 points in a summon gives them more natural res, as far as I'm aware. they're not bad if you invest a little, but normally just a quick summon for temp boost or distraction

They're also a synergy for Symbiosis, several reasons to invest in them but all irrelevant to the point I brought up
Edited by Music 5 years.