Item Database Template (updated for 2.1)

Discuss Median XL!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey fellas, I made an item list for holy grail purposes. If you're interested in using it, just make a copy of the sheet in google drive so that you can manipulate it on your end: link

Milkshake also recently made a parse script (not sure if updated for 2.1) if you'd rather use that, and can be found here

updated 12.18.2021
Edited by Bulooka 2 years.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Bulooka wrote:hey fellas, I made a Median XL Sigma Item Inventory spreadsheet that would serve to keep track of all my set pieces/sacred uniques as I pick them up for quick reference. I ended up making a template to share in case this would benefit any other organization-hungry players out there! I haven't dug if there is anything like this out there already, so I apologize if this is redundant. There are formats for the pages in case you don't want to use check boxes. Just make a copy of the sheet in google drive so that you can manipulate it on your end:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

let me know if anyone has formatting issues. cheers!

Omg dude this is awesome. I was planning on making something like this for myself, you saved me alot of work <3.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ethario wrote:
Bulooka wrote:hey fellas, I made a Median XL Sigma Item Inventory spreadsheet that would serve to keep track of all my set pieces/sacred uniques as I pick them up for quick reference. I ended up making a template to share in case this would benefit any other organization-hungry players out there! I haven't dug if there is anything like this out there already, so I apologize if this is redundant. There are formats for the pages in case you don't want to use check boxes. Just make a copy of the sheet in google drive so that you can manipulate it on your end:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

let me know if anyone has formatting issues. cheers!

Omg dude this is awesome. I was planning on making something like this for myself, you saved me alot of work <3.

Glad you will find it useful!
serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Logged in only to tell how useful this is. THANKS A LOT!

PS. First post. Ever.
PS2. Added 1 column next to each checkbox to know on which MULE given sets/items are.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
serek wrote:Logged in only to tell how useful this is. THANKS A LOT!

PS. First post. Ever.
PS2. Added 1 column next to each checkbox to know on which MULE given sets/items are.

Dude, that's awesome! Glad you're finding it useful. Also, really good idea with the mule indicator - adding that to my doc as well!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bump in case some missed this and find it helpful
serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FYI: if anyone is interested, I’ve dropped all set items and make them simply signets of learning for stat points, at this stage of season in Median there’s no point of holding into it, e.g. nearly nobody buys them.

Also be aware there are different sacred uniques that can drop from certain area level, e.g. all worse sacred uniques in 120-125, more rare and better at 125 and 125+ area levels.

I feel like this should be said somewhere, maybe it is and I just skipped it. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Cheers
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bump - happy new season everyone!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11