Melee Necromancer help

Discuss Median XL!
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Smittles wrote:
Muranty wrote:Rly Deathlord should be maxed ? Always it was 1point

They have taken the cap off the combined defense given from str + dex that Deathlord provides (although the tooltip still says 32k max) so supermaxing Deathlord now has increasing returns the more points you put into it especially for melee necros which will be focusing either str or dex anyway, it has made it very easy to get over 400k defense and definitely one of the strongest defensive skills in the game.

"DEATHLORD: No longer capped at 32 000 defense" As taken from the patch notes

Soo, sorry for reviving this old thread, but is this true?
just respeccing my lvl 137 and my defense does not change however many points i put in deathlord.
wasted 3 beladonnas already for tryouts, but 1 hard point (=20 soft lvl) is the same def as 10 hard points.
To clarify: casting deamon form gives +650.544 def. is that maybe a maximum a skill can give?

can someone clarify please?
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
If im not mistaken deathlord armor wont update if you put points in while the buff is on so just recast. Currently getting 300k~ added defense when i cast deathlord with 22/24 deathlord 13/13 deathward.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
nob4242 wrote:If im not mistaken deathlord armor wont update if you put points in while the buff is on so just recast. Currently getting 300k~ added defense when i cast deathlord with 22/24 deathlord 13/13 deathward.

thanks, but a recasted several times and even tried making new games. seems it gives max 650k.

does anybody know more ? :s
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Any tips for Kabraxis encounter?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Its hard if you dont have gg equip..

Just beat him with carnage 1 to 3 times, then run circles around him, drink a pot.
repeat, die a few times, repeat.

with good equip its really easy and takes 1 min.