Minimum Requirements To Defeat Baal

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Resistances where good ... but when he jumped on me or hitted, mostly i was dead instantly ... and he liked to do that
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChingeR wrote:You're doing something wrong clearly. Do u have good resistances?

80% on all basic elements. But whatever he is hitting me with feels like it's magic damage with how fast he destroys me and my merc.
xanax876
Fallen
1 | 0
I just lost my hardcore summon barb to him. I got him to about halfway hp and then he teled on me and killed me in a few hits. I had 5k hp, ~45000 def, and 76 in all resists :/. I think the trick is to keep moving and keep summoning. I just kinda stood still for a little bit behind a boulder
vendettas
Skeleton
2 | 0
EnkerZan wrote:
KeYzBeZ wrote:how much life atm?

About 7k. Defense is around 25k. I can take a handful of hits from him, til he hits 50% HP.

My Barb ally has roughly double my stats, and even he gets 1-shotted at that same time.

Going off of very limited experience... a paladin with 25k defense at 110 seems CRAZY low.

EnkerZan wrote:
ChingeR wrote:You're doing something wrong clearly. Do u have good resistances?

80% on all basic elements. But whatever he is hitting me with feels like it's magic damage with how fast he destroys me and my merc.

I agree with ChingeR. Post your gear - I'm assuming that will be very telling.
Fenrils
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bagboy_Brown wrote:Baal on normal is really easy. NM is a lot harder. and Hell is almost impossible.

Really? I assumed they nerfed crap out of hell baal because I did it deathless yesterday and it felt like a cakewalk compared to some of the 120-125 ubers I've been messing with. There were a few annoying moments where I needed to reposition him to deal with andarial and diablo but otherwise it was about as smooth as it could get. Took maybe 4-5 minutes total to down him.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fenrils wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:Baal on normal is really easy. NM is a lot harder. and Hell is almost impossible.

Really? I assumed they nerfed crap out of hell baal because I did it deathless yesterday and it felt like a cakewalk compared to some of the 120-125 ubers I've been messing with. There were a few annoying moments where I needed to reposition him to deal with andarial and diablo but otherwise it was about as smooth as it could get. Took maybe 4-5 minutes total to down him.

You a barb or a pally lol
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
baal is't friendly for golem-dps playstyle ;)

proper positioning (avoid corners), avoid shit and dps WHEN you can - patience is the key

he's fast and annoing for sure - but you have a brain...
Fenrils
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bagboy_Brown wrote:You a barb or a pally lol

Melee sorc actually.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fenrils wrote: