Mana problems with assasin

Discuss Median XL!
Akm89
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello, I am kinda new to Median, my build is scorpion blade with some passives from tree like perfect being and queen of blades skill.

I thought that both skills ( scorpion blade and queen of blades) can proc mana /life on hit and mana /life steal, but apparently i am missing something or it shouldnt proc.

Then i thought i can just upgrade rings, amulet with +5% mana regen + 4 lvl req, cause it can stack 5 times so 75 % mana regen and two turquoises in weapon both + 10 %mana regen, so total + 95 % mana regen, it kinda works cause i have like about 200 mana regen per second.

With total mana around 3k i regen it with 15 seconds or so, but my skill cost 271 mana now (42 lvl of scorpion blade) so after a pack of mobs resistant to poison i have to wait a bit, to regen mana.

I know i can just use mana pots, but i was wondering if there is possibility like some item or buff that can help with mana problems.

My items are mostly +1/+2/+3 to skills and + X to all attributes and i am progressing through hell difficlty now if it matters.
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
Sadly, the X mana on attack mod only works on melee swings.
And the physical part of Scorpion Blade is pretty negligible, so mana leech won't work.

HOWEVER !

A way to use less mana is to get item which add poison damage to your weapon. Because of the next to unique mechanics of Scorpion blade, you can easily greatly increased it's duration and thus the need to spam it.
Check https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/poison and look for " active poison damage "
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Dump some points into energy/MO some energy onto gear you have room for.
Akm89
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks i think i will check if i can add some poison to weapon and upgrade gear with energy, thanks !
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Mana regen MOs on jewelry helps.

Also, I don't always grab every +skill point that's going right away, if it's going to cause mana issues I find it better to spam a lower level than have mana issues just to grab +1.