Price check section especially for new players

Discuss Median XL!
stanleydarsh22
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey Guys,

New to the forums and this mod, and i'm loving it. I've got things on my characters that i want to sell at this point but i have absolutely no idea what these things are worth. Now i haven't seen any price check threads in the trade section so i'm assuming that's a no no, so is there somewhere else i'm missing that people can ask for this information?
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yea I want to know about this too.
Searched in trade section for PC my random SUs/Set items, almost them has no price tag. It is really hard to know.
I have a little tip tho, join the median discord and use the trade tap. It was quite helpful even for new player.
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
You will have to wait a while until the patch settles I guess. There was a spreadsheet with every SU before the sigma patch landed but it's obsolete now. Your best bet is like @matdoo said - the discord channel. Pro players will tell you if an item is useful or not.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Price checks are very hard atm, as not only is it a new season, many of the uniques were also heavily reworked, so many of them that people haven't figured out if all are usable. We also got a huge influx of new players, which drive prices up a lot (since you can buy TG).
stanleydarsh22
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
okay good to know.

i guess i should as here, but i've got a +4 Locket of Dreams (successful luck oil) and i would like to know what that's worth. I'll ask on the discord later
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
belladonna price atm?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
V_i_n_S wrote:belladonna price atm?

Was at 10 tg at start of the season, but now that drops are rebalanced I would pay lot less.
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bardamu wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:belladonna price atm?

Was at 10 tg at start of the season, but now that drops are rebalanced I would pay lot less.

thx mate
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Community -> Trade Center -> scroll down until you see searc/price check
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pub wrote:Community -> Trade Center -> scroll down until you see searc/price check

thx