Belladonna extract on Single Player?

Discuss Median XL!
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
What if they made cube recipe of x5 of every perfect gem x1 level 100 rune and you get 1 belledona?

Turn pgems into the nickles and dimes of the trading world. Like ill trade u 10 arcane crystal and 10 pgems instead of 11 arcane crystal.
Lacry
Skeleton
3 | 0
Praetorian wrote:You can join a game that I host with your SP chars.

really? oh thats great dude! sorry im a complete noob in median xl. How can we do it? it would be awesome if you can save me from this sadness lol
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
Same issue here, lvl113 in SP but not a single one respec potion dopped :(
Respecing in previous versions were much easier, that's weird as Sigma is supposed to be more newbie-friendly but won't allow them to experiment builds by themselves. New players will just feel the need to blindly follow a guide from the forum. That's sad.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Probably Cow level. Kill count/hour = more shit/hour. Mostly trash but imo it's the easiest way to get a Bella. Btw playing on Multi and got a total of 2 Bella pot (level 122 atm) so I can assume the drop rate is not different :roll:
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
Kill count/hour isn't better in the sewer?.
I am too lazy to restart a char from scratch, and I am stuck with no respec option.
i guess I will make a break with this game until something is fixed
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
dev response please.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can't you use offline tools to respec?
ratty
Prowler
15 | 0
Offline tools works in #linux without problems (only some little query error at start - just cancel it or ok, and app is working fine), huh this app helped me a lot with my Baba :) i was running with some funky 1.3 Bow Baba build searching for Bella for hours and hours (108)
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Belladona's actually drop quite alot in later farming zones, find about 3 everyday (singleplayer).
Kruno
Cultist
22 | 0
I had 3 drop in the lifetime of my character, which now would be well over 100 hours.