How to beat Quov Tsin as Melee

Discuss Median XL!
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Ekital wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
Crash wrote:
MUS01 wrote:In the old days, we have some numbers of the pierce of the mobs... If I remember, for tank Tal Rasha you need at least 200% to all resist (pierce -200)... For Quov Tsin, I don't remember the exact number.... it was -300 or -500%... So, even if your screen shows 90% to all resist, but you only 200% to all resist, then you will be one shoted.

You need the 500% and 80% to max resist

this isn't the old days anymore.

Yeah... Many quest are very diferent from ultimative 1.0 to ultimative 1.3... Sorry for the missinfo..

No such thing as Ultimative 1.3.

You get (at moment) like five versions of Sigma. Ultimative was the name of mod BEFORE Sigma. Ultimative v 1.3.2 was the last versión, and I'm playing it.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
One in five posts downvoted. Thats fucking amazing.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MUS01 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
Crash wrote:
MUS01 wrote:In the old days, we have some numbers of the pierce of the mobs... If I remember, for tank Tal Rasha you need at least 200% to all resist (pierce -200)... For Quov Tsin, I don't remember the exact number.... it was -300 or -500%... So, even if your screen shows 90% to all resist, but you only 200% to all resist, then you will be one shoted.

Yeah... Many quest are very diferent from ultimative 1.0 to ultimative 1.3... Sorry for the missinfo..

You get (at moment) like five versions of Sigma. Ultimative was the name of mod BEFORE Sigma. Ultimative v 1.3.2 was the last versión, and I'm playing it.

It was Median XL 2017, not Ultimative.

Just like Median XL 2012 was neither Omega nor Ultimative.

Here are all the "Ultimative" versions:
Ultimative XVI
Ultimative XVc
Ultimative XV
Ultimative XIVb
Ultimative XIV
Ultimative XIII
Ultimative XII
Ultimative XI
Ultimative v7-v1
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Pub wrote:One in five posts downvoted. Thats fucking amazing.

MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Ekital wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
Crash wrote:

It was Median XL 2017, not Ultimative.

Just like Median XL 2012 was neither Omega nor Ultimative.

Here are all the "Ultimative" versions:
Ultimative XVI
Ultimative XVc
Ultimative XV
Ultimative XIVb
Ultimative XIV
Ultimative XIII
Ultimative XII
Ultimative XI
Ultimative v7-v1

My bad... I was wrong with the name of the versions. Thanks for clarify it...I've played 2012, and after that I don't play version after version...I played some times Ultimative XV for some weeks, but Hated the old corpse recovery mechanics.... And yeah, many ubers are really different... the good thing is 2017 1.3 was the last version (so no more content) and with the Aerial's guide I have plenty of information... Cheers.