Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodzon is one of the top setups currently. I was comfortably playing through HC with mine, but stopped around lvl 106 because of lag issues at home and other real life stuff. Bloodstorm isn't "kill all in one shot" and lava pit is kind of shit for having to pump max it for some damage, almost best off using bloodstorm for single target as well.

The other side of bloodzon, magic missiles and balefire is extremely comfortable and powerful right now. Almost everyone has recognized that by now
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodzon , javazon and bowzon can do all 105 to 120 ubers with tu and honorific item. I am trying spearzon now.
BTW, I am leveling a hardcore unholy melee paladin this ladder. It is lv111 now.
I think unholy melee paladin is much weaker than bowzon.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodzon = In a great place, the only strong single target Zon spec (I don't count Great Hunt Spearzon because their survivability renders them useless in pretty much any late-game single target scenario outside of Samael). HOZ = Solid for early-lategame but has trouble with a lot of endgame content (at least she's slower than most other builds single target) Super tanky in places like Vizjun/Duncraig/Fauzt/Bremm but its pretty much only useful in farming zones. Bowazon = can do most content but is still overall a little meh (hint: rainbow damage is a meme on such a glass cannon build). Haven't tested Javazon extensively so I won't comment.

As I've stated numerous times, Spearzon is desperately in need of work. Some survivability passive in the spear tree. Something to render them viable because, as it stands, the single-target damage isn't even good enough to warrant the low survivability. They're outclassed in every conceivable way, outside maybe pounce mobility.