Need advice for the 5 elementals around Kabraxis.

Discuss Median XL!
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Hey guys, so im playing my melee necro and having a good time but it seems like i need to kill them elementals to access Fauztinville. I cover the fire and physical damage ones but im still left with the magic, cold and lightning element. At this point i lack the damage type for killing them. I assume that i can get abjurer to help for the lightning one but that leaves the cold and magic elements.

Playing in single player, i have a limited amount of help or belladonna extracts to change on the fly. My question is if there is a way to get the needed cold/light/magic damage in a more manageable way for a SP player. Been looking around the item guide but considering scythes and daggers are the only way, i don't really find a clear answer to my problem. If farming heavily is the way to eventually kill them, then thats fine. However if there is something im missing, i can use few advices.

Thanks.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I never did those things before, but if I remember correctly there's this one enemy in the middle that can only be hurt with 1 damage type, correct? If that's the case you could use Hailstorm for the Ice type enemy. It can roll on any amulet.
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:I never did those things before, but if I remember correctly there's this one enemy in the middle that can only be hurt with 1 damage type, correct? If that's the case you could use Hailstorm for the Ice type enemy. It can roll on any amulet.

Yes, its actually 5 elementals and each one can be hurt only by the corresponding element. Thing is that they keep spawning small elements which follow the same rule and the boss also has health regen.As long as the small elements are alive the boss is also immune to all damage... So by the time i kill the new spawn, the boss heals the damage i did to it. Therefore as a melee necro i need reliable cold/lightning and magic damage to take them down. Where one gets these is why im here ;p Ill keep an eye out for hailstorm though. Which leaves me with the light/magic. I can get the respec tool from the site but it kinda feels like cheating :/ Guess i have to farm 10 different sets to tackle them.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
to respec you can use Akara in act1 on all difficulties, or use belladona potion, drops in hell

totemancer can create bodies and cold/light totems from them
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I see. In that case, wouldn't a totemnec be the best bet? You can have Lightning, fire and cold damage that way, and Magic damage from a crafted psionic storm scepter. Only physical is hard. Boneyard wouldn't be that great, due to the fact that it doesn#t hurt the initial target.
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:I see. In that case, wouldn't a totemnec be the best bet? You can have Lightning, fire and cold damage that way, and Magic damage from a crafted psionic storm scepter. Only physical is hard. Boneyard wouldn't be that great, due to the fact that it doesn#t hurt the initial target.

Hmm, they drop stones that needs to be cubed with the black road charm. Phys and fire aren't problems though, Carnage works perfectly since it's both phys and fire. Guess ill get the fire and phys then respec few times for the rest.
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Maybe you can use a mercenary(like a necrolyte)?
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Get all other 120 charms, Have a good craft weapon and sure u can facetank those elements as melee necro. I finish this at lv130 malice necro, 100sig and no respec to anything
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Steveball wrote:Maybe you can use a mercenary(like a necrolyte)?

You have two total posts and you necro'd two threads thats 11 months & 1 year old. :roll:

Nice one Steve..