Best areas for getting EXP as SP?

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Where do i get most exp as SP? especially / actually below lvl 115 ..... and also afterwards
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Places i used to get to 115 was the jungles and cow level.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
KhaldonB wrote:Places i used to get to 115 was the jungles and cow level.

ok thx
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Best area for 125 - 140? D:
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Bagboy_Brown wrote:Best area for 125 - 140? D:

it is all about Area level so maybe Vizjun/Fauzt. also Duncraig in the game says alvl 125 so that works too.
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
remember you can also load another game client from the launcher. click on multiplayer - tcip - host game, then join game on 2nd client. this will give exp boost (in addition i believe SP has increased exp/drop rate already). of course you'd need 2 characters in hell for this to work, but rushing is real easy now because a character can simply sit in town for any quest and it will be completed for them (as long as that character made the game)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Itapitza wrote:remember you can also load another game client from the launcher. click on multiplayer - tcip - host game, then join game on 2nd client. this will give exp boost (in addition i believe SP has increased exp/drop rate already). of course you'd need 2 characters in hell for this to work, but rushing is real easy now because a character can simply sit in town for any quest and it will be completed for them (as long as that character made the game)

Why keep it at 2?