Kabraxis Uber help?

Discuss Median XL!
dayman2189
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I could use a lot of help with Kabraxis as a cold/fire sorc. I am trying to continually move and avoid his attacks, but whenever I try to cast abyss I’m insta killed. Level 121 with almost 250 sigs and running full zan Esu’s set, but get absolutely no damage done. Any help is appreciated!
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wouldn't even know where to begin bud. I'm a trap rat in the same boat. All I can tell u is that 90%/458% poison resist is not the answer. He still instagibs.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I know a litte trick, stay in the same screen as kabraxis but in the other end, he will be casting one spell forever that dont kill you, then you can cast on him and kill, ive done that in the past, hope this still works on sigma.
Edited by Imperius 5 years.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mele sorc is the way for this dude.if you run away he teleport and dead.lets say you cast firedance beside him thats you fight ground if you dont run the ring he wont teleport i think.avoid helps alot here and - enemy res.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dont run around, keep close to him, like half of a screen away at maximum and circle around him. Do not let him pounce on you, just avoid balefire and flamestrike. They deal magic damage, so there are very few items that will help. Just patiently circle closely to him and cast abyss every now and then. And don't summon anything, he will morph your summons into worms.