Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
mars1 wrote:How about quill spike on necro dagger with 3 EArth runes
checked everywhere no information.. if anyone knows

Well, if a quill spike is a single quill from the "quill storm" druid ability, it's 60% weapon dmg.

eDiT: Did a quick google search and realized you didn't look too hard.

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=140

"quill spike is not the nova they cast on death, it's a single spike like the ones they shoot at you"

I'm pretty sure he might be more referring to the knife having trap rat morph.

What you said doesn't make any sense so I'll help you out.

He's referring to the "Cut" runeword which gives 20% ctc Lv 3 Quill Spike on striking. Quill Spike itself is exactly as I've explained the previous response.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Well, if a quill spike is a single quill from the "quill storm" druid ability, it's 60% weapon dmg.

"quill spike is not the nova they cast on death, it's a single spike like the ones they shoot at you"

i have the dagger was wondering the damage % on the skill tnx , also it looks nothing like quil storm
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mars1 wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

i have the dagger was wondering the damage % on the skill tnx , also it looks nothing like quil storm

Of course it doesn't. It's a single quill. You have a problem reading, don't you?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bagboy, you really gotta learn how to talk to people more nicely, m8. A lot of your little insults and quips at the ends of comments aren't necessary.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
mars1 wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Of course it doesn't. It's a single quill. You have a problem reading, don't you?

No i do not have problem reading when i said it does not look nothing like quil storm , i ment visually its not that long spike that trap rats release , its a small homing spike that more looks like a BOLT from spike nova then quill from a quill storm also its homing , thats why i was confused.

PS: have i insulted you in some way , done you wrong that i cant remember , you are not obligated to repply or post to my questions i feel like i am talking to a person at DMV who's annoyed at me for no damn reason.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No worries mars1, he is just annoying for no reason.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mars1 wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
mars1 wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

No i do not have problem reading when i said it does not look nothing like quil storm , i ment visually its not that long spike that trap rats release , its a small homing spike that more looks like a BOLT from spike nova then quill from a quill storm also its homing , thats why i was confused.

PS: have i insulted you in some way , done you wrong that i cant remember , you are not obligated to repply or post to my questions i feel like i am talking to a person at DMV who's annoyed at me for no damn reason.

That has nothing to do with anything. But if you could read, you'd see that Gekko64 answered this question 2 years ago. But I'll post it again in case you somehow missed the link I gave you as well as the quote I put under it:

mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
I also wonder about Knife Throw % on striking from bows and xbows it does 100% weapon damage or?
and time strike on striking i know it does 75% WD since i have it 0skill on scythe but length of fuse is 1 sec does that mean it hits twice ?
sorry about the strange questions i wonder about stuff like that
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
anyone knows :D?