Caster Druid - which element is the most effective in Sigma?

Discuss Median XL!
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Manu300000 wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Plague avatar is not viable later in the game even with rly good gear it sucks compared to elemental / other skills imo.

what would you recommend?

Bardamu gave you the answer, elemental is the most efficient to farm with. Once you have the items / farm / charms you can try a skill build based on items with "stormfront" o skill. This one should be in my opinion the best caster druid build out there

One guy on my friendlist built toward that element and it worked pretty well, but yeah it's more of an end game build.

In my opinion cold druid could farm even faster since you can get an additional spell buff from symbiosis. With the SSU flamen staff + Nigra RW you get 3 more projectiles to banshee, which is huge. I still need to experiment.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I have a caster Druid in Sigma as my main character currently at level 122 in SP using PA as main damage source and i am having a hard time in some ubers like Quov and Kabraxis, i can't get enough damage to kill these guys, Kabraxis is not possible because the shadows self are "immune" to poison and Quov can be done but it takes around 3+ hours, my itens are full poison damage with -enemy psn res and still not enough.
So i recommend you to use other skill instead, in my case i am using PA for the summon synergy because i like the high "defense" that AF gives you.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Bardamu wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Plague avatar is not viable later in the game even with rly good gear it sucks compared to elemental / other skills imo.

what would you recommend?

Bardamu gave you the answer, elemental is the most efficient to farm with. Once you have the items / farm / charms you can try a skill build based on items with "stormfront" o skill. This one should be in my opinion the best caster druid build out there

One guy on my friendlist built toward that element and it worked pretty well, but yeah it's more of an end game build.

In my opinion cold druid could farm even faster since you can get an additional spell buff from symbiosis. With the SSU flamen staff + Nigra RW you get 3 more projectiles to banshee, which is huge. I still need to experiment.

With cold you mean banshee? or (also) freezing gale?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Imperius wrote:I have a caster Druid in Sigma as my main character currently at level 122 in SP using PA as main damage source and i am having a hard time in some ubers like Quov and Kabraxis, i can't get enough damage to kill these guys, Kabraxis is not possible because the shadows self are "immune" to poison and Quov can be done but it takes around 3+ hours, my itens are full poison damage with -enemy psn res and still not enough.
So i recommend you to use other skill instead, in my case i am using PA for the summon synergy because i like the high "defense" that AF gives you.

oh oh :roll:
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Imperius wrote:I have a caster Druid in Sigma as my main character currently at level 122 in SP using PA as main damage source and i am having a hard time in some ubers like Quov and Kabraxis, i can't get enough damage to kill these guys, Kabraxis is not possible because the shadows self are "immune" to poison and Quov can be done but it takes around 3+ hours, my itens are full poison damage with -enemy psn res and still not enough.

For kabraxis u should use tremor to kill shadow selfs fast
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nobrainnopain wrote:With cold you mean banshee? or (also) freezing gale?

Banshee. Never messed with gale yet.
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
How do you level your druid up to the point where elemental isn't terrible? Just have to treewarden or something till enough base points to get multiple elementals?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Xunametra wrote:How do you level your druid up to the point where elemental isn't terrible? Just have to treewarden or something till enough base points to get multiple elementals?

Pierce + fcr + number of elementals and spell damage
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Orr wrote:

For kabraxis u should use tremor to kill shadow selfs fast

I am using the avoid skill.
Dont want to respec xD