Caster Druid - which element is the most effective in Sigma?

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Starting a caster druid and wondering which element may be the best for druids in Sigma? Freezing Gale or Plague Avatar? Or maybe a different?

And especially without very special / rare equipment ...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:Starting a caster druid and wondering which element may be the best for druids in Sigma? Freezing Gale or Plague Avatar? Or maybe a different?

Freezing Gale is probably bad in later ubers because you're immobile while casting. Plague Avatar still does damage after casting it once. Whatever the case, Rain of Fire is awesome against single targets, like bosses.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:Starting a caster druid and wondering which element may be the best for druids in Sigma? Freezing Gale or Plague Avatar? Or maybe a different?

Freezing Gale is probably bad in later ubers because you're immobile while casting. Plague Avatar still does damage after casting it once. Whatever the case, Rain of Fire is awesome against single targets, like bosses.

ok, now i know the boss killer :) 1pt skill?

and which of the 2 others may be the better choice for the start and early ubers?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nobrainnopain wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

and which of the 2 others may be the better choice for the start and early ubers?

Well, I'm leveling a caster druid myself using Freezing Gale. But honestly, Plague avatar would most likely be a better choice, since you're more mobile that way.

And yes, 1 point for Rain of fire should be enough.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Well, I'm leveling a caster druid myself using Freezing Gale. But honestly, Plague avatar would most likely be a better choice, since you're more mobile that way.

And yes, 1 point for Rain of fire should be enough.

ok thx ..... and avatar also supports the acid fiends .... but i think avatar is a bit difficult with fast moving mobs .... is hunting banshee also an option?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Plague avatar is not viable later in the game even with rly good gear it sucks compared to elemental / other skills imo.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
hmmm .... elemental i forgot completely ....
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Manu300000 wrote:Plague avatar is not viable later in the game even with rly good gear it sucks compared to elemental / other skills imo.

what would you recommend?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I play with elemental. Once you increase their number (to 5-6) and damage it becomes less and less a targeting spell and you can just spam it in uber farming and plow through everything. For bosses i agree that rain of fire is the best.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Plague avatar is not viable later in the game even with rly good gear it sucks compared to elemental / other skills imo.

what would you recommend?

Bardamu gave you the answer, elemental is the most efficient to farm with. Once you have the items / farm / charms you can try a skill build based on items with "stormfront" o skill. This one should be in my opinion the best caster druid build out there