trade question

Discuss Median XL!
wobble_92
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is there any rulles for action? rly interested why i cant bit for sometin 210-230 tg when i have 330 ? and should we report all players that outbid in actions?Image
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you can bid everybit you have on your account. there is no limit. it wont let you bid tg you dont have.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When you bid on something the amount of tg is automatic transfered to the guy. e.G. you Have 300. You bid 200. After the bid you have 100. Probably the guy dont know this and he saw you only have 100, but you bid 200. But the guy already got the tg, so no problem. Why you cant bid 210-230 tg when you have 330, i dont know.
wobble_92
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
he was angry at all couse tried to get goetia for 205 tg but price goez to 355 and yeah lets report....
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
that kid got omega mad. scientists happy to announce previously unknown rich salt deposits

shouldve pmed him: *jitan gates behind you* pshhh nothing personnel... kid *outbids you*
RosMor
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mistakes were made I was drunk. Was given wrong information, def nice to know your a snowflake tho and people should be careful interacting with you. Your gonna turn around cry and make a post. O and thanks for knocking me out of your friends auction just got geotia for 250tg had better stats. :D