Discuss Median XL!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
How does this work? Say i have an item with Target Takes Additional Damage of 500. would it add flat 500 damage to every harbinger crow?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Its useles - just flat added dmg not increased by anything.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I know that in the past this stat was particularly useful with Doom. Not sure about that in Sigma though.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ttad (regardless if it's 5 or 500 additional damage) doubles the doom damage with the direct melee hits . for all the other situations , it's useless
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I feel that this question was left unanswered. What bapcja wanted to know(and me too) is when does it proc and when not. Mostly: if it applies on striking or only on direct melee swings(or something else)? Anybody knows?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i did say "direct melee hits" above...
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You said it double doom damage on direct melee hits, i was just wondering what's a reason behind this behaviour and if it definitely means that only direct melee hits work. Just wanted to bee 100% sure
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ttad will trigger doom to apply too , that's the reason why you basicaly have it applied twice -> double doom damage if you hit your targets with direct melee hits .

some years ago , it used to work with any type of attack , but since then it's only working for melee .

there was a time when the atmg sentry assassin was making the best use from TTAD , as each sentry with ttad was triggering doom 25 times per second
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:ttad will trigger doom to apply too , that's the reason why you basicaly have it applied twice -> double doom damage if you hit your targets with direct melee hits .

some years ago , it used to work with any type of attack , but since then it's only working for melee .

there was a time when the atmg sentry assassin was making the best use from TTAD , as each sentry was triggering doom several times per second

You answered everything I wanted to know, even questions I haven't asked yet so thanks :D I was wondering exactly about ATMG, last time I played before sigma was around version 1.E9 and this gap is really annoying, many things changed meanwhile.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:there was a time when the atmg sentry assassin was making the best use from TTAD , as each sentry with ttad was triggering doom 25 times per second

I'm a bit confused. So does that mean that it multiplied doom damage by 25?