Could we please have a Trade section for us TcpIp SP people

Discuss Median XL!
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
ChingeR wrote:
ChingeR wrote:
Toraxgod wrote:Some perfer the no lag single player experience and a chance to trade a item in need? Why else lol

That's why I asked. Now I know.

Bagboy_Brown wrote:If you're trading. You aren't SP.

exactly what i was thinking

First of all, big congratulations on the multiple post count increases.

It's just natural that a SP player asks the Mods/Devs to cater for the SP-base players, especially on something which they obviously lack at the moment.

Depends on how you define SP, even if one trades, but still for items/chars under the "SINGLE PLAYER" tab when opening the game, then it is SP in my book.
Toraxgod
Prowler
16 | 0
How do yoy explain tcp ip games theyre allowed to be traded in being sp doeamt mean cant trade.. just asking for a easier way to advertise our stuff. It would increase forum useage and help us who Choose not to pla yh in laggy realms and want to have the chance to advertise our SP items to others whats the harm? There is no harm its a simple request for SP that are dedicated and want to trade.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It'd be more like an exchange section, trade is definitely not the most appropriate word for that :coolstorybob:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think if anything, there'd be a dropdown menu similar to guide writing to determine what type of guide... but for trade sectiosn where you can delegate TSW HC vs SP vs TSW SC and then you can filter in the trade section, but I t hink there might be higher priorities atm.

especially because trading on sp isn't really trading as much as "here's a copied item of one I found" in most cases :/
Toraxgod
Prowler
16 | 0
Crash wrote:I think if anything, there'd be a dropdown menu similar to guide writing to determine what type of guide... but for trade sectiosn where you can delegate TSW HC vs SP vs TSW SC and then you can filter in the trade section, but I t hink there might be higher priorities atm.

especially because trading on sp isn't really trading as much as "here's a copied item of one I found" in most cases :/

Theres always one who thinks just because its SP everyone cheats lol.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I said in most cases. I'm not that narrow minded.
Risen145
Fallen
1 | 0
Bagboy_Brown wrote:If you're trading. You aren't SP.

How constructive of you. Now shoo fly~
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I would prefer a way for sp to disenchant and craft SU. Even if it is like 100 su "shards" to exchange for a specific su, or 1000.
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone looking to trade on single player, feel free to message me. I'm happy to trade/exchange/gift things.
Have both SC/HC.