Best Farm Build

Discuss Median XL!
Thordski
Invader
8 | -2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so who's fastest on clearing speed? is it Manasorc-> summonbarb-> necro?
aerial
Horadric Mage
1075 | 205
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Of those pretty sure mana will pull ahead.
You could argue that shaad scythe melee nec can be up there if you run p8, punisher spam is insane and can handle almost unlimited hp of monsters.
youtube.com/ae1337
Muilpeer
Mangler
471 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , i agree it's shit compared to before . we could just have the/players setting and spare the alt-tabing trough 8 games as it is just time consuming , but for any issue there is a solution [(we had our shared stash gone , today Kambala brought it back to us - may God bless him - (no more mules needed), so i believe there will be a day when the /players 8 will be returning in some way too(no more alt-tabing trough 8 games)]

Wait, you mean this will mean tabs on realm? And when will this postponed update come out? Srry for the offtopic.
TheError
Lava Lord
90 | 1
aerial wrote:Of those pretty sure mana will pull ahead.
You could argue that shaad scythe melee nec can be up there if you run p8, punisher spam is insane and can handle almost unlimited hp of monsters.

Do you know how class cannon mana sorc is? Aside from clearing fast, not dying is nice too.
inori92
Azure Drake
174 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jagnazaek wrote:
Pub wrote:Pouncezon is aight. SU miaden pike with greater runes and sots while super maxing curare is flexible for both fauzt and dunc.

Edit: might not even have to supermax, the proc from the pike is pretty fucking nuts

Ive only been playing median since sigma, and I started with a hammerzon but found more gear for a pouncezon, i have the SU maiden pike, and am aware of greater runes but the acronym sots eludes me. What are/is sots if you don't mind helping out a noob.

Scales of the Serpent
Scales of the Serpent
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (6800 - 7552) to (8249 - 9162)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 614
Item Level: 105
15% Chance to cast level 40 Arachnomancy on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 12 Time Strike on Striking
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 200-300 poison damage over 2 seconds
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(41 to 50)%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+100 to Strength
+50 Life on Attack
(31 to 40)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Socketed (6)

good armor for general poison builds

dont think anything in the game beats the efficiency of harbringer druid/sammy sword on p7/p8

best untwinked and cheap/budget farmer is summon barb by far, just so happens they are the most reliable class to clear the entire game content within 10 days of the season also.
aerial
Horadric Mage
1075 | 205
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TheError wrote:Do you know how class cannon mana sorc is? Aside from clearing fast, not dying is nice too.

At certain point you deal so much damage fauztinville feels like cleared it in normal. It is not a problem, you can rush through all farming uberlevels with it deathless.
youtube.com/ae1337
TheError
Lava Lord
90 | 1
aerial wrote:
TheError wrote:Do you know how class cannon mana sorc is? Aside from clearing fast, not dying is nice too.

At certain point you deal so much damage fauztinville feels like cleared it in normal. It is not a problem, you can rush through all farming uberlevels with it deathless.

Hmm, nice. Might be worth a try then.
Pub
Heretic
410 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
inori92 wrote:
Jagnazaek wrote:
Pub wrote:Pouncezon is aight. SU miaden pike with greater runes and sots while super maxing curare is flexible for both fauzt and dunc.

Edit: might not even have to supermax, the proc from the pike is pretty fucking nuts

Ive only been playing median since sigma, and I started with a hammerzon but found more gear for a pouncezon, i have the SU maiden pike, and am aware of greater runes but the acronym sots eludes me. What are/is sots if you don't mind helping out a noob.

Scales of the Serpent
Scales of the Serpent
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

+150% Damage to Undead
+100 to Strength
+50 Life on Attack
Socketed (6)

dont think anything in the game beats the efficiency of harbringer druid/sammy sword on p7/p8

best untwinked and cheap/budget farmer is summon barb by far, just so happens they are the most reliable class to clear the entire game content within 10 days of the season also.

This. If stormblast or ancients hand isnt balanced or flat out removed soon, ill be stunned. But thats just my pepega jealousy.
inori92
Azure Drake
174 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pub wrote:
inori92 wrote:
Jagnazaek wrote:

Scales of the Serpent
Scales of the Serpent
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

+150% Damage to Undead
+100 to Strength
+50 Life on Attack
Socketed (6)

This. If stormblast or ancients hand isnt balanced or flat out removed soon, ill be stunned. But thats just my pepega jealousy.

its a mix of things

those skills definitely edge out vs single targets, but there are way too many synergies available from their open kit of spells that cover all types of gameplay aside from spell casting (begun to add with the warcry SSU, a good direction but it sucks atm), and not to mention the portion of build-enabling items available in the game have stances as their prime selling point, which happens to be barbarian spells. Shocker.

don't want to get too off topic here, but i find it rather disappointing that one class has such a huge marginal advantage over others, notwithstanding the issues with ubers and design overall (purify lol)

i sincerely find it difficult to reroll multiple other classes to run the same farming process with more expensive characters, only to realize after doing it that my barb simply does it better for cheaper, and has the advantage of the least amount of necessary respecs to clear all of endgame.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6505 | 135
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
aerial wrote:

Well manasorc with Valthek staff is great at farming p8 too but she's fragily. Cant be compared with neutraldin who have stupid stats buff and SA shield with 20 sec.

I'm not sure about Barb with Deathgaze or Stormblast. Those are strong builds and tanky but atleast they dont 1-2 shots shit and calkwake.