Best Farm Build

Discuss Median XL!
TheError
Rust Claw
89 | 1
Pinball wrote:
aerial wrote:
TheError wrote:Do you know how class cannon mana sorc is? Aside from clearing fast, not dying is nice too.

At certain point you deal so much damage fauztinville feels like cleared it in normal. It is not a problem, you can rush through all farming uberlevels with it deathless.

Well manasorc with Valthek staff is great at farming p8 too but she's fragily. Cant be compared with neutraldin who have stupid stats buff and SA shield with 20 sec.

I'm not sure about Barb with Deathgaze or Stormblast. Those are strong builds and tanky but atleast they dont 1-2 shots shit and calkwake.

What type of Neutraldin do you mean? Looking at the ChuckNoris guide there are lots of different ways to play it. I'm guessing you're using oskills like Apocalypse to clear fast? Just wondering because I can hardly imagine a char clearing solo P8 easily atm. :)

edit: My bad, Crash is right. I didn't read the other yet and that seems to be it.
Edited by TheError 1 year.
Crash
Talic
6568 | 275
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
there are two neutraldin guides
shnurr214
Djinn
525 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stormblast as a farm spec? Wut??? I mean the skill is strong but it’s not known for great aoe.

Don’t conflate good farmer with good Uber build.
aerial
Horadric Mage
1072 | 205
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Melee barb is way too slow to compare it to top clear specs, not a competition. You can get some value from it at p8, but its not close.
As for mana sorc vs voj, ofc voj is immortal and you literally don't need to pay attention to screen, but it will be significantly slower if you time runs. Range of voj is what limit you.
youtube.com/ae1337
wootmcgyver
Cultist
21 | 0
TheError wrote:
Pinball wrote:
aerial wrote:
TheError wrote:Do you know how class cannon mana sorc is? Aside from clearing fast, not dying is nice too.

At certain point you deal so much damage fauztinville feels like cleared it in normal. It is not a problem, you can rush through all farming uberlevels with it deathless.

Well manasorc with Valthek staff is great at farming p8 too but she's fragily. Cant be compared with neutraldin who have stupid stats buff and SA shield with 20 sec.

I'm not sure about Barb with Deathgaze or Stormblast. Those are strong builds and tanky but atleast they dont 1-2 shots shit and calkwake.

What type of Neutraldin do you mean? Looking at the ChuckNoris guide there are lots of different ways to play it. I'm guessing you're using oskills like Apocalypse to clear fast? Just wondering because I can hardly imagine a char clearing solo P8 easily atm. :)

edit: My bad, Crash is right. I didn't read the other yet and that seems to be it.

Most people who are going to be end-game have gotten there already, and my barb w/ 400+ MF can easily handle players 8 Fauzt and Bremm. I know for a fact I'm not alone.
wootmcgyver
Cultist
21 | 0
TheError wrote:
aerial wrote:

Hmm, nice. Might be worth a try then.

Be prepared to drop 1500+ tg in the current market, which is A LOT.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6504 | 160
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
shnurr214 wrote:Stormblast as a farm spec? Wut??? I mean the skill is strong but it’s not known for great aoe.

Don’t conflate good farmer with good Uber build.

Idk. I'm not familiar with Barb. Just saw some guys did it this ladder. There was 2 stormblast each hit with Thunderking of Kascheron sword.

There are always great farm builds every patchs. Wolf, Pouncezon, Meleenec... and now we have Hammerzon, Neutraldin and Manasorc.
Crash
Talic
6568 | 275
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can farm with Stormblast. Just cause its normally used for bosses doesn't mean it's unusable in other places. People used to only use it for barb. You can get on striking procs and do quite well with it.

Let the creativity exist.
Manu300000
Monkey King
289 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Im farming with my Magic missile zon pretty fast. Clearing a whole screen in fauzt takes 3 casts with bloodlust buff on. Using ssu phoenix shield so im alaways below 2/3 of my hp. And she isnt squishy at all, 100k def 20 k life and 15 minions with 50% slow doing some work here
TheError
Rust Claw
89 | 1
wootmcgyver wrote:
TheError wrote:
aerial wrote:

Hmm, nice. Might be worth a try then.

Be prepared to drop 1500+ tg in the current market, which is A LOT.

Lol, I switched to SP like 2 weeks ago since I didn't like the EU server performance. Is the SSU War Staff mandatory? I haven't started a sorc yet and haven't decided if I want to but as I'm playing SP I would just be doing 1 player (maybe 3 if I do what Chuck said in this thread). Don't really wanna play wolf druid or melee necro again since I did one last time I played Median XL