Just accidentally sold my Akarat's Trek to Gheed...

Discuss Median XL!
Babyshoe
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Exactly what the title says. I. Am. So. Sad.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I once accidentally did a tier unique upgrade on a perf der nebelring instead of the blue ring I intended.

Yours is worse though xD
Babyshoe
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It hurts so bad :(
I just had a second where I spaced out. I was trying to cube them to remove the gems but I had forgotten that I just opened up the shop menu to buy oil of disjunction.
Thought it was my cube.
Rip.
jabol
Cultist
22 | 2
Once I disenchanted a Khazra Plate instead of unsocketing it.
Hope it helps.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I put a Xis rune (110tg) in an MO'd weapon and can't use it until Lv 140. Currently 125. :cry:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I once sold my knights grace to a vendor with a full shop...
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I was doing Judgement Day, then Malthael died and droped a set item, i was going to take it to my inventory but instead of clicking in the item on the ground i clicked two times in the cube because the dark edyrem was hitting me, i clicked too fast and accidentally droped the cube on the ground and died at the same time, then the level was locked with my cube inside.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler

i once sold a fully upgraded class charm a bunch of patches ago, from that day on i always put my charms on the right side of the inventory so its less likely for me to mass sell stuff along with a charm going all willy nilly. live and learn.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Imperius wrote:I was doing Judgement Day, then Malthael died and droped a set item, i was going to take it to my inventory but instead of clicking in the item on the ground i clicked two times in the cube because the dark edyrem was hitting me, i clicked too fast and accidentally droped the cube on the ground and died at the same time, then the level was locked with my cube inside.

this is so frustrating to think about :(
occules
Imp
5 | 0
I will share my part to make others feel better too lol

I was doing the witch and I forgot to switch to fortress gear so I swap from inventory and witch pounce me while I swap my the collector half way and I die. I clicked collector but it drop on floor instead of inventory causes death screen and portal lock out.