BowZons?!?!

Discuss Median XL!
mwf311987
Invader
9 | 0
i swear im the only bowzon that plays...is it really that bad of a build??!?! what do you guys think or if you play zon whats your set up?!?!
sidorasek
Prowler
15 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mwf311987 wrote:i swear im the only bowzon that plays...is it really that bad of a build??!?! what do you guys think or if you play zon whats your set up?!?!

Umm 8% of Amazons >=lv.120 are currently bowzons. You're nowhere near the only one.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sidorasek wrote:
mwf311987 wrote:i swear im the only bowzon that plays...is it really that bad of a build??!?! what do you guys think or if you play zon whats your set up?!?!

Umm 8% of Amazons >=lv.120 are currently bowzons. You're nowhere near the only one.

Also.. if you calculate it:
There are approximately 66 Bow Amazons [120+] on the ladder right now (More than Spear/Javelin).

I believe as far as non-oskill based builds go the most unpopular build right now is twin fang assassin with only ~8 players on the ladder[120+] accounting for them.

Also there are a bunch of people playing bowazons that have been vocal on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27574
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25920
anatong123
Invader
9 | 0
Its still playable but not the best here is my video showing farming fauztingville with buriza xbow and candle wake helepolis and windrunner rw boots
mwf311987
Invader
9 | 0
i play everynight around 8 p.m ET and ive maybe seen 4 or 5 total. was just curious if others played the build also. hammerzon looks tempting to try also :D
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Ekital wrote:
sidorasek wrote:

Also.. if you calculate it:
There are approximately 66 Bow Amazons [120+] on the ladder right now (More than Spear/Javelin).

I believe as far as non-oskill based builds go the most unpopular build right now is twin fang assassin with only ~8 players on the ladder[120+] accounting for them.

Also there are a bunch of people playing bowazons that have been vocal on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27574
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25920

I laugh my ass off everytjme i see that amazon rant. "Im #2 Amazon" meant literally nothing and everything that followed was pure garbage.