Discuss Median XL!
anatong123
Invader
9 | 0
Xbow nec :mweed: popular to streamers and i can see them clear fauzt fast
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
anatong123 wrote:Xbow nec :mweed: popular to streamers and i can see them clear fauzt fast

This.
Hit 125 yesterday and immediately went to Fauzt and was surprised how well i was doing (surviving)
Clearing could be faster, but i dont have good gear
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Skeptic_Zero wrote:This thread single-handedly killed the English language. Murdered it and threw it in a puddle in a back alley behind a dumpster.

sry not good at eng
Barskebaard
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Skeptic_Zero wrote:This thread single-handedly killed the English language. Murdered it and threw it in a puddle in a back alley behind a dumpster.

The dude is from south-korea, do you speak a second language? probably a little spanish? tho if you tried speaking it in mexico they would probably make fun of you in the same way you did to this guy.

not gonna lie, i laughed a little but you are toxic :lol:
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Anyone have some suggestions or ideas for gear/build for a harbinger char using samael sword? Can be barb or any other characters. No budget.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Barskebaard wrote:

The dude is from south-korea, do you speak a second language? probably a little spanish? tho if you tried speaking it in mexico they would probably make fun of you in the same way you did to this guy.

Sorry is there a rule that Median forums are 100% serious 100% of the time, no joking ever? No? Then take a chill pill - it was a joke.

I speak fluent Russian as well. Although I don't see why that matters.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RandomOnions wrote:Nagi sin :coolstorybob:

you're funny
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Probably some variant of neutraldin. Why click to attack stuff when you can just move and kill... then add something to attack with and u r good pleyur!

Remember to download the scripts as well, having to cast buffs every 16 seconds is pretty fucking hard nowadays.
Barskebaard
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Skeptic_Zero wrote:
Barskebaard wrote:

Sorry is there a rule that Median forums are 100% serious 100% of the time, no joking ever? No? Then take a chill pill - it was a joke.

I speak fluent Russian as well. Although I don't see why that matters.

My comment had jokes in it aswell, i assumed you knew spanish because you are american :mrgreen: . And i said i laughed so dont be so defensive.
Also huge respect for speaking russian, i live next to russia and work with russians on a regular basis. I could never learn that jibberish
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge