PVP

Discuss Median XL!
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Bayah wrote:Hello,

One idea would be if possible, if there was a type of PVP set where the holder of this set could duel between other players with the same set. A set that eliminates all unbalance points.

Also eliminates the entire point of d2 pvp... Who wants to do cookie cutter fights to see who can click better?
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Waste of time for the 5 people that will actually pvp.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Gorghor wrote:Waste of time for the 5 people that will actually pvp.

I take it you are a pve player who never got into pvp?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0

I agree, especially if you been to vanilla Bnet recently. Nothing but bots. Would upvote you but cannot for some reason.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HurtSmash404 wrote:Would upvote you but cannot for some reason.
you got -12 cookies . you will be able to vote again after you will (ever) get back to a positive number of cookies . looking at how much hate you have gathered upon you recently , i don't see how that will happen any time soon
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:Would upvote you but cannot for some reason.
you got -12 cookies . you will be able to vote again after you will (ever) get back to a positive number of cookies . looking at how much hate you have gathered upon you recently , i don't see how that will happen any time soon

Ah, thanks for letting me know.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
HurtSmash404 wrote:

I agree, especially if you been to vanilla Bnet recently. Nothing but bots. Would upvote you but cannot for some reason.

You realize the intent of them bots is to level chars and find gear to pvp?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
SpamBomb wrote:

One idea would be if possible, if there was a type of PVP set where the holder of this set could duel between other players with the same set. A set that eliminates all unbalance points.

Also eliminates the entire point of d2 pvp... Who wants to do cookie cutter fights to see who can click better?

I want 20 downvotes from you, so I will say this: Cookie cutter vs Cookie cutter is what vanilla D2 PvP was in a nutshell.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
HurtSmash404 wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:

I want 20 downvotes from you, so I will say this: Cookie cutter vs Cookie cutter is what vanilla D2 PvP was in a nutshell.

There was also low-mid lvl PVP, which I personally enjoyed more than high lvl ones because of the different builds and items used.
choldstare
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it doesn't matter pvp was fun, pvp was exciting pvp would bring up emotions and new experiences if you don't want to pvp then don't, but it adds an amazing dimension to the game. balancing it is hard maybe sometimes feels impossible but it's still fun , it's funny to run around and shoot your spells to people. What if we could add an area and had something like pve-competition pve esk type situation, for ex first to get to boss and kill etc.

a lot of work a lot of crazy ideas but there's nothing like joining a game hostiling a mofo and grabbin' that ear.