I Want To Play As Rare Monsters And Act Bosses.

Discuss Median XL!
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:I remember the Sigma dev team actually had Blood Raven as a new Act1 mer, may be it will be added in the future.

pic?
ddraabe
Prowler
17 | 1
nezeramontias is Really cool
Played it on server many years ago can get really overpowered when you get the right items and souls :)
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
didnt read anything but you can do this in vanilla. use hero editor and give yourself a charm that has nv state that modifies your appearance. i dont know the exact nv modifier name or the values for certain monsters but easily possible. now whether u can do this in mxl or not, without a hero editor of sorts its doubtful.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Warren1001 wrote:didnt read anything but you can do this in vanilla. use hero editor and give yourself a charm that has nv state that modifies your appearance. i dont know the exact nv modifier name or the values for certain monsters but easily possible. now whether u can do this in mxl or not, without a hero editor of sorts its doubtful.

The state list doesn't include any monsters outside of baal and diablo i'm afraid. There is a way around that but I havn't figured it out and it probably doesn't include everything.