I Want To Play As Rare Monsters And Act Bosses.

Discuss Median XL!
Mylifeisfunny
Imp
4 | 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZWEtiOEgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OT2fGWkZ30

Hello dev

I want to suggest something to you

Can you add a feature that gives us the power to change form to rare or boss monsters?

Since the lauch of diablo 2 i watched my brother play, years later i finished the game over and over again

but kill kill kill gain exp get good gear etc etc really bores me. And i know Diablo 2 is such a nice game i think this

would be a good oppurtunity to make the game even more enjoyable. Look if it is hard work or you dont like the idea

I understand.... but take this as a sincere request from the heart of a true diablo fan (I bought d3 and havent played a bit I dearly wished i could donate the money to you instead...) :|

Here is a list of characters i want to play as.

Diablo mephisto baal duriel

Act 3 council member (I really want to play in this model they look unique)

Blood Raven, The summoner : If we can play as these characters it would be a noice touch and respect to Diablo 1

because rogue and sorcerer turned into these bosses after the first game.

Izual: He looks cool who wouldnt like playing as him and spam cold nova for hours?

Mage from diablo 1 : There was something unique about the model that monster looks more like a wizard than our sorcerer so i want to play as it too.

The Butcher: Please I want to become my childhood horror. let me swing that cleaver and hit &pull rape the monsters

King leoric: I know you made him Veil king a summonable unit but ... I want to play as him too.

Succubus From diablo 1: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for educational purposes

Quev Tsin: If i could fire that Trinity Beam too....

Talic Korlic Madawc: they are summonable units in this mod ok. But imagine the thrill of being talic and whirlwind spamming for hours. I would pay for that.

Tyrael?: Can you make it. A Tyrael char mod? :bounce:

thats all thank you for reading i really hope you will take this into consideration to make the game even better.

I deeply love your work. Have a nice day :) :mrgreen:
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It would be better if you write these ideas in suggestion thread.

Also you turn into baal in THE BINDING OF BAAL uberquest(Dungeon) and turn into Diablo in ASSAULT ON MOUNT ARREAT uberquest(dungeon).

I dont know if you progressed that far but you turn into those monsters in the area that uber occurs. (You dont transform into them if you already using a morph)
Mylifeisfunny
Imp
4 | 0
Glamdring26 wrote:It would be better if you write these ideas in suggestion thread.

Also you turn into baal in THE BINDING OF BAAL uberquest(Dungeon) and turn into Diablo in ASSAULT ON MOUNT ARREAT uberquest(dungeon).

I dont know if you progressed that far but you turn into those monsters in the area that uber occurs. (You dont transform into them if you already using a morph)

If i also open this to suggestion thread it may appear as if i spam this on forums i dont like to give a false image to you.

surely mods can handle it.

I cant play this mod much due to life and work responsilities. and i understand you. But what i am saying is.

You just turn into them the animations the models maybe even some spells. (Baal's cold V spell Diablo's red lighting hose etc)

I just want to experience them. I just want to play as them. I dont want this to involve into gameplay. What i am saying is make it pure cosmetic material. If i want to play as diablo. I open up my fire sorceress then Diablo mod and i enjoy... isnt it good?
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Mylifeisfunny wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:It would be better if you write these ideas in suggestion thread.

If i also open this to suggestion thread it may appear as if i spam this on forums i dont like to give a false image to you.

I cant play this mod much due to life and work responsilities. and i understand you. But what i am saying is.

You just turn into them the animations the models maybe even some spells. (Baal's cold V spell Diablo's red lighting hose etc)

I just want to experience them. I just want to play as them. I dont want this to involve into gameplay. What i am saying is make it pure cosmetic material. If i want to play as diablo. I open up my fire sorceress then Diablo mod and i enjoy... isnt it good?

Do you mean, like maybe there would be an item that drops, that gives this boss form and maybe adds a skill or two(unique boss skill) and changes the animation but still allows use of previous skills?

Or... a complete new class in the game?

Idk... either would be neet. I am not a programmer so idk if this is even possible or how much coding time it would take. But, it sounds like a cool idea.

A new class would be awesome.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I‘d rather have balance for the current classes before implementing a new class.
Mylifeisfunny
Imp
4 | 0
Celladoor wrote:
Mylifeisfunny wrote:

Do you mean, like maybe there would be an item that drops, that gives this boss form and maybe adds a skill or two(unique boss skill) and changes the animation but still allows use of previous skills?

Or... a complete new class in the game?

Idk... either would be neet. I am not a programmer so idk if this is even possible or how much coding time it would take. But, it sounds like a cool idea.

A new class would be awesome.

I dont want any classes... the first thing you mentioned in your comment thats what i want

Just changing skins and using a few unique spells with a coded charm shouldnt be that hard. It may be a good quest reward for beating the game on normal or nightmare difficulty am i wrong?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You can play one of the forgotten mods - World of Chaos. You will able to play act bosses + Izual + Summoner.
Mylifeisfunny
Imp
4 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:You can play one of the forgotten mods - World of Chaos. You will able to play act bosses + Izual + Summoner.

well this is the thing i have been searching for years thank you.

Btw how can i install it and does it work with 1.14 can you help me on that too?
zatox
Destroyer
7 | 0
a mod called nezeramontias does this. every monster can drop their soul and u play as them. mod knly work on 1.07 tho.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I remember the Sigma dev team actually had Blood Raven as a new Act1 mer, may be it will be added in the future.