Neph spirit aura on Silks of the Victor not working?

Discuss Median XL!
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Arionic wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
Arionic wrote:I transferred it to my barb and it works. I was using demiurge to equip it. They must have fix the soft stat boost but I will test it again when I respec my pally for a test build. It might be that not having enough flat base str prevents it from counting.

It never gave bonus damage from SOFT stat points, only for HARD/BASE points (check Neph spirit description) and yes, it's working.

Im curious what your description of hard/ base vs soft is.

Any items that directly add stats are soft points. It defintely works with those.

Read the comments above.

Couldnt this be tested? Say if I am a xbow necro and I put on silks then put on an item that adds some dex. If soft points work with this Silks aura then my tooltip dmg should go up a little bit.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Celladoor wrote:
Arionic wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
Arionic wrote:I transferred it to my barb and it works. I was using demiurge to equip it. They must have fix the soft stat boost but I will test it again when I respec my pally for a test build. It might be that not having enough flat base str prevents it from counting.

It never gave bonus damage from SOFT stat points, only for HARD/BASE points (check Neph spirit description) and yes, it's working.

Im curious what your description of hard/ base vs soft is.

Any items that directly add stats are soft points. It defintely works with those.

Read the comments above.

Couldnt this be tested? Say if I am a xbow necro and I put on silks then put on an item that adds some dex. If soft points work with this Silks aura then my tooltip dmg should go up a little bit.

Nec won't work because of Famine that will add EWD when you raising dex/str. You may test it, for example, with some amazon wielding dex-based weapon and Silks equiped and empty let's say gloves/boots slots. Then you may check it with some creepy crafted gloves/boots (be sure they not adding any kind of flat damage, dex, skills). I just haven't this armor in SP but again according to Neph spirit desc - it won't give you anything thru +stats/+%stats.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
To Aura lovers:
-Demon Blood Aura: only work on yourself and Necromancer's minion (won't work on friends, mers, other minions or reanimates)
-Nephalem spirit Aura: only work on yourself and Barb's minions

Good bye, aura team :)
Thesen
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If I have nehalem spirit aura on merc will it give the bonus to my barb summons?
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey up , in 2022 , median xl 2+ , does aura work in game ? i test nephalem aura on my merc , but not for my sorceress lighting.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
jicsou wrote:Hey up , in 2022 , median xl 2+ , does aura work in game ? i test nephalem aura on my merc , but not for my sorceress lighting.

As mentioned right above, auras work for the character wearing them and specific minions only. You don't get the benefit of auras on your merc.

(and Nephalem Spirit aura is flat ele damage to weapons anyway)