Neph spirit aura on Silks of the Victor not working?

Discuss Median XL!
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
So I'm playing on my pally, checking to see if Nephalem spirit aura is working with Demiurge.

It's not. That's fine. However, I notice that it's literally doing NOTHING at all. With or without demiurge active, even if I drop my charms, there is no boost to damage of any time on my character sheet or d2 stats. I'm thinking the armor might be bugged. Can anyone else out there confirm that it is working?

Thanks
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is the armor equipped or are you using demiurge buff to get the strength to equip it

try weapon swapping and back to reset it too
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
I transferred it to my barb and it works. I was using demiurge to equip it. They must have fix the soft stat boost but I will test it again when I respec my pally for a test build. It might be that not having enough flat base str prevents it from counting.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Arionic wrote:So I'm playing on my pally, checking to see if Nephalem spirit aura is working with Demiurge.

It's not. That's fine. However, I notice that it's literally doing NOTHING at all. With or without demiurge active, even if I drop my charms, there is no boost to damage of any time on my character sheet or d2 stats. I'm thinking the armor might be bugged. Can anyone else out there confirm that it is working?

Thanks

I have it on my necro atm, for giggles. I’ll check in a bit to see if it’s doing anything.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Arionic wrote:I transferred it to my barb and it works. I was using demiurge to equip it. They must have fix the soft stat boost but I will test it again when I respec my pally for a test build. It might be that not having enough flat base str prevents it from counting.

It never gave bonus damage from SOFT stat points, only for HARD/BASE points (check Neph spirit description) and yes, it's working.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Standing naked w a Deadfall belt on to give str to equip Silks of the Victor- 486-822 punch dmg

Equip SotV- 791-1426 punch dmg

It definitely works.
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
read the skill description on how it works
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
if you put all your points in to str/dex it will give 600 dmg from each element
300 if vit
jabol
Cultist
22 | 2
What about merc. He doesnt share the aura
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Scalewinged wrote:
Arionic wrote:I transferred it to my barb and it works. I was using demiurge to equip it. They must have fix the soft stat boost but I will test it again when I respec my pally for a test build. It might be that not having enough flat base str prevents it from counting.

It never gave bonus damage from SOFT stat points, only for HARD/BASE points (check Neph spirit description) and yes, it's working.

Im curious what your description of hard/ base vs soft is.

Any items that directly add stats are soft points. It defintely works with those.

Read the comments above.