What to do with all useless sacred items?

Discuss Median XL!
johnolesen
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Since we dont have a shared stash and I play single player and dont wanna make a new account to share items, what do i do with all those sacred set and unique items? why cant we make them crystals? I have capped my attribute points so that recipe isnt at use.

How difficult is it to make a shared stash? Or make a tool to be able to share items. There are so many wierd limitations in this game to begin with, why not make some aspects more usefull like sharing, raise gold cap make gems stack to not fill your hole stash, make sacred items usefull for crystals aswell and make potions stack.

This mod is nice but when making it I think there should have been focus on quality of life stuff as mentioned above.

On my barb I have found severel complete sets to paladin, amazone and necromancer but only one item for my barb. So kinda smart loot like D3 would also be nice in a game where you cant easy share items, what the point in items drops for other classes then?

I have farmed items like insane time and only get useless stuff wich i cant wear. A solution could also be that you could make sacred unique aswell like when crafting uniques, the same recipe just with sacred items. The loot hunt is great to some point, but only getting items for other classes is not the best way to progress.
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
The offline tool provides a shared stash. You can find it at the guide center.
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
johnolesen wrote:a game where you cant easy share items

But you can :coolstorybob:
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
You can also start a 2nd Diablo from the launcher and make a tcpip game and make a mule char or transfer to desired class.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
why don't they just implement a shared stash?
johnolesen
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Ok I have tryed the offline tools but I cant use the shared stash in that program dont know why.

The shared stash are greyed out and im not able to use it, like its a locked feature.
prowordz
Destroyer
6 | 0
First off macro youre great.
Coding isnt the easiest thing in the world. Features like that will take time. If you're playing single player drop rate shouldnt be a problem. Gems drop like crazy in k3k so dont worry about holding onto every single one of them. If you have some good items you want to save for other characters do what nob4242 said. Load 2 clients, host on one and join on the other. Its super simple... d2 has always been a grinding game. Not some easy mode get best items in a day like d3.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Image Works perfectly fine for me, thx devs! Image

► Show Spoiler
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2