pulsating world stone

Discuss Median XL!
deseo
Imp
5 | 0
can some one tell me the full cube recipe for this to get the key. also is Uldyssian's Sword suppose to drop every time or is it a random drop because i wasted a full week killing this bs tedious boredom of a boss and never drops the sword. its bad enough that purify is hard to even cast on him since he runs around like his on crack
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
There are 2 phases:

first u cube the pulsating worldstone shard with:
- Assur's Bane
- Sigil of the 7 Deadly Sins (aka, void ring)
- Glorious book of Median
- Mystic Shard
- Neutrality pact

This last one REPLACES Uldy's sword. He no longer drops this but instead drops the pact. U need to cube this instead.

Then, u get a Pulsating Worldstone Crystal
Also, the items listed above will get consumed. so you lose the charms and rings. However, you only need to make the crystal once. U can reuse it in the next step:

The crystal needs to be cubed with:
- 4 greater signets of learning
- the 3 Fautz Greatrunes

This wil finally net you a scroll opening the portal to Samael;
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I have now killed baal 50 times on SP, and no Pulsating World Stone drop yet. Am I missing something? Does baal not drop it anymore? Does it not drop on SP? It's starting to get really frustrating. Am I just unlucky?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
JeppeAndersen wrote:I have now killed baal 50 times on SP, and no Pulsating World Stone drop yet. Am I missing something? Does baal not drop it anymore? Does it not drop on SP? It's starting to get really frustrating. Am I just unlucky?

Assuming you're playing sigma, Baal should still drop it, the recipe is the same and you were just unlucky.
boizebina
Skeleton
2 | 0
Where can i finde a - Mystic Shard?
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mystic Shard -> Ghost Trance
boizebina
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So shard with items cubed gives crystal, then crystal with signers and runes gives 1 scroll for boss still or has it changed? I haven't seen a current video showing the actual scroll making process